Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A few pics from the Race:

Chasing the front Group

View attachment 483632

A few pics from the Race:

The start

View attachment 483631

Chasing the front Group

View attachment 483632

The Russian!

View attachment 483633

The "Sprint"

View attachment 483634
@Norry1 I ride with the guy in the second photo no 688 a Jeff Woods, did you stay with him long?
great ride by the way

Norry1

Legendary Member

@Norry1 I ride with the guy in the second photo no 688 a Jeff Woods, did you stay with him long?
great ride by the way

Jeff Woods was number 644 according to the Start List. I think we were together in the group until the young Russian Guy went past us - only me and a Brazilian bloke were able to stay with him so that's probably where we split. The results say Jeff finished in 4hrs 14 minutes. We didn't speak - all blowing out of our backsides most of the time :smile:

Jeff Woods was number 644 according to the Start List. I think we were together in the group until the young Russian Guy went past us - only me and a Brazilian bloke were able to stay with him so that's probably where we split. The results say Jeff finished in 4hrs 14 minutes. We didn't speak - all blowing out of our backsides most of the time :smile:
yer that's him my eyes thought 644 :eek:

well done again :okay:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Invite sent for stage 2 league race tomorrow night. This one will be a standard race, so NO TT bikes this time as you'll want to benefit from the drafting.

It's the "Out & Back Again" route in Watopia which is ideal for races and has had some close finishes in the past.

Hope to see as many of you as possible on the start line tomorrow :okay:
Thanks Paul. I wont make it though, since I have a project deadline tomorrow. Legs pretty beat up by yesterdays TT anyway.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well that is ZA Workout #6. I was dreading it but it wasn't as bad as I expected :smile:

Couldn't make the CC Race as it is our 6th anniversary and we are off out at 7.30.

Race hard :smile:
6th?!? It's our 21st today :biggrin:

Happy anniversary :okay:

mjd1988

Guru
Does everyone get married around this time to go to the vuelta on honeymoon? (My anniversary was last week as well!)

Only stuck with the group for 20mins (my best 20min power since the spring as well:wacko:) then it broke apart when I was already near drifting off the back. Kept going for another 10 mins or so but had burnt all my matches. Great workout for me even though it was just the warm up for the big guns, but no time posted.

bridgy

Legendary Member
This is the strava segment to use for times (if you can't see it, you might have to look in your hidden segments and unhide it)
20190905_201443.jpg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i thought you hadn't seen the finish as i was waitinig for you to come screaming pass - i am still laughing at how fast you took the corner at the bottom of the volcano - the g force would have made both eyeballs go in 1 socket !!

Top Bottom