Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Do it again- there’s still time:okay:
:biggrin:
:headshake:

JuhaL

Guru
A little silver cup for my virtual shelves :wahhey: Flip, that is a hard course to race on. Some long drags that sap the legs.
And winter indoor season isn`t officially open yet and you have trophies already. Your virtual shelf needs clearly support :thumbsup:

BurningLegs

Veteran
I'm not going to be able to race this evening, unfortunately :cry:

And I'm heading to Yorkshire on Saturday so don't think I will have an opportunity to set a time after the fact. @Whorty - this will probably mean you leapfrog me in the table :smile:

bridgy

Legendary Member

And I'm heading to Yorkshire on Saturday so don't think I will have an opportunity to set a time after the fact. @Whorty - this will probably mean you leapfrog me in the table :smile:
Yorkshire is the guest world every day up to and including Sunday 29th September, so If you're back before then you can set a time on the course we're doing (Royal Pump Room 8) and I'll include it in the league

P.S. Have a great time in Yorkshire - I'm jealous!

Last edited:
#schoolofhardknocks
Is that school located at a resort villa in Crete?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

I can't race either tonight, so I'll have 2 stages to catch up :wacko:

Last edited:
2B4D03E7-8E73-4BD8-BEAC-3A3C16B1717F.jpeg
What a pisser. Left me on the start line :laugh:

Alongo

Guru
Set off with the fast guys , Paul,Lee and Adam , definitely a course that sorts out who is going well and who is strong. Had to ease off a bit after about 5 or 6 km as I was going way into the redline . After getting cramp last week I thought it would be better to keep below about 178 bpm , as I was spending too long very close to max heart rate of about 185. Got round the course without a cramp , averaged about 172 , so still an intense effort,pleased to finish fairly strong . Thought I’d use the Tarnac with 202 wheels , not sure if it helped or not , I’m gonna get some more climbing in to get the Tron bike .Well done to everyone who got round , seven laps of the main loop after about 170 km in the legs will deserve the rainbow jersey. Prediction ; Alaphillippe outsprints Sagan .

Top Bottom