Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Comoncomoncomoncomoncomon
What’s our times :hyper::hyper:

bridgy

Legendary Member
What on earth was Paul on Lee on? How come there’s usually only a few seconds between us all but Alongo & I got our heads kicked in?
It’s as if your weights had dropped to 50 lbs.
:blink::cry:
I think it was just a matter of we managed to work together quite well for a while after dropping you - a good bit of drafting in Zwift makes a huge difference as I found out last week when I was all alone!

Lee later dropped me on one of the hills (surprise, surprise!) and although I was trying to reel him back in I started to get cramp in my calf so had to back off and resign myself to getting beaten!

Good course for racing though, I liked it - even though it was really tough

bridgy

Legendary Member
For reference and if anyone else is going to give it a go, it's this segment I'm using

Screenshot_20190919-212358_Strava.jpg

Times as far as I can see are:

@berty bassett - 45.10
Bridgy - 45.17
@Milzy - 47.10
@Alongo - 48.08
@Freelanderuk - 55.06

Have I missed anyone? @bert1971 did you actually get stuck there for ever and quit the ride because I can't see your ride on strava?

Surprised I was that close to you Lee...
Yer no time for me. I’m still there now! :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Times as far as I can see are:

@berty bassett - 45.10
Bridgy - 45.17
@Milzy - 47.10
@Alongo - 48.08
@Freelanderuk - 55.06

Have I missed anyone? @bert1971 did you actually get stuck there for ever and quit the ride because I can't see your ride on strava?

Surprised I was that close to you Lee...
I did this route when Yorkshire was first released, and posted a time of 50:33. Not in a race or anything, but probably a busy day as course was brand new so probably lots of drafting. Will try it again this weekend as a league ride. Be interesting if I can get close to my PB.

Struggling to get my mojo up at the moment. Have had to go 4 days a week at work as there is so much on. HID needs a bit more support, and I'm buggered at the end of the day and little energy to do anything. I need to get back into more frequent riding as the winter comes on.

I know, I know, I need to MTFU :tongue:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Updated league table after stage 4. A few people still need to set a time for stage 4 (and a couple of other stages if possible), but as things stand @berty bassett has taken a strong 54 second lead with his second stage victory, with one stage left to go. The plan was to do a big climb for the final stage but with Lee's climbing abilities and weight advantage I'm kind of regretting that - is there a fully downhill course on Zwift.....:whistle:

Zwift CC league Aug Sept stage 4.jpg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Updated league table after stage 4. A few people still need to set a time for stage 4 (and a couple of other stages if possible), but as things stand @berty bassett has taken a strong 54 second lead with his second stage victory, with one stage left to go. The plan was to do a big climb for the final stage but with Lee's climbing abilities and weight advantage I'm kind of regretting that - is there a fully downhill course on Zwift.....:whistle:

View attachment 485866
What marvellous reading :biggrin:

Top Bottom