Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hang on Paul- didn’t you draft Lee for as much of the race as possible :whistle:

:biggrin:
Well we shared! But that's fine anyway because that's within the meet up race. The point is not gaining an advantage by joining a much larger race with even better drafting potential and getting a better time than you would if you'd joined our live race.

(But I think you know this and are just trying to wind me up :okay:)

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well we shared! But that's fine anyway because that's within the meet up race. The point is not gaining an advantage by joining a much larger race with even better drafting potential and getting a better time than you would if you'd joined our live race.

(But I think you know this and are just trying to wind me up :okay:)

:biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well the ant+ gods decided to put the kibosh on that effort. Wasn't using the usb extension incase that was stopping the HRM working. Oh well!

Good luck to whorty (who did hang back at the start to be fair)
I did indeed ^_^

51:08 please @bridgy

Slower than the other day, which is probably not surprising as starting way behind the field gave me very little chance to draft. Unlike when the course is really busy and there is almost always a wheel to grab. Quite enjoyed chasing others down though. A whole different experience.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I did indeed ^_^

Slower than the other day, which is probably not surprising as starting way behind the field gave me very little chance to draft. Unlike when the course is really busy and there is almost always a wheel to grab. Quite enjoyed chasing others down though. A whole different experience.
Nice one Carl - I will update the league table on Monday

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I did indeed ^_^

Well done for overtaking half the field from so far behind :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Innsbruck? It’s a nice long drag without getting silly steep. It’s a real attrition fest.
Who are you ?

Milzy

Guru
Personally I think the mountain and tower would be more exciting race
Alp is a slow motion trip into hell
But whatever Bridgy thinks
Be warned though - I will try my best to take wheel hugging to a new level
I think it should be the Alpe next then the Tower then a TT through the desert.

Top Bottom