Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been getting a bit of numb hands and a pain in the shoulders on the road bike and the training bike ( I set them up roughly the same ) so I have bit the bullet and booked a bike fit and custom Sidas footbeds with Aidrian Timmis tomorrow ( Cadence Sport ) , a 220 mile round trip so I hope it’s worth it ,his reviews are very good

Anybody here used him

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
A good 1hr 40 mins spin today around Watopia. Set the gearing to my SS ratio; a bit of flat, a bit of climb up the Epic KoM (with Adam - good to see you and ride with you @Add ), and a spin into and out the Jungle. Nothing too strenuous, but a good effort for a Sunday afternoon :okay:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
hopefully starting a new one next month will entice old faces back , should be good :hugs:

And maybe a (relatively) young face too!

I’m going to race tomorrow early afternoon if anyone fancies joining up (pointing and laughing optional, I wouldn’t hold it against you!)

Maybe a rough framework for the league is one or two flat courses, one or two rolling courses, and one climb course each month. Then there’s something for everyone?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
And maybe a (relatively) young face too!

I’m going to race tomorrow early afternoon if anyone fancies joining up (pointing and laughing optional, I wouldn’t hold it against you!)

Maybe a rough framework for the league is one or two flat courses, one or two rolling courses, and one climb course each month. Then there’s something for everyone?
How old are things before they are considered antique?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
How old are things before they are considered antique?

“100 years old

An object of considerable age valued for its aesthetic or historical significance. In the antiques trade, the term refers to objects more than 100 years old. Some dealers are attempting to lower the standard of an antique. They believe that items over 50 years old should be considered an antique”.

:okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It was requested that we do monthly leagues like we used to in Bkool - so on that basis this Thursday will be the finale for this league. I'm thinking of setting it up for the Epic KOM mountain/radio tower climb
100% can't make the live ride again, sorry.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
For those contemplating the Gran Fondo and wanting to qualify next year

Here is a video to 'Whet your Whistler'

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSN5fhS9B-o

Top Bottom