Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I enjoyed watching Lee and Bridgy going toe to toe in tonight’s TT. Last I saw was they were trading places every km or so but Bridgy was gaining a few seconds by the end of it.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I enjoyed watching Lee and Bridgy going toe to toe in tonight’s TT. Last I saw was they were trading places every km or so but Bridgy was gaining a few seconds by the end of it. View attachment 489418 View attachment 489417
I took a run upto the start banner so was across the line a bit ahead of Lee - so I wasn't quite as far ahead of him tim-wise as it looked on the road. A win's a win though eh @berty bassett :okay:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

As it's his Birthday and he's feeling a bit delicate about his age, shall we hold off telling Tommy our times for the TT tonight @berty bassett? ^_^

:laugh:

You’d think I’d be kicking the cat but it actually put a big smile on my face. The thought of you two fighting out and pushing yourselves to the limit with me in the back of your minds is actually quite flattering ^_^. I tried to watch a bit of it on my phone but I’m in a curry house and apparently that’s not the done thing when you’re having a meal... cracking times boys. Really strong stuff! :notworthy:

And thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Now I fully intend to drink my weight in cobra beer! :cheers:

bridgy

Legendary Member

:laugh:

You’d think I’d be kicking the cat but it actually put a big smile on my face. The thought of you two fighting out and pushing yourselves to the limit with me in the back of your minds is actually quite flattering ^_^. I tried to watch a bit of it on my phone but I’m in a curry house and apparently that’s not the done thing when you’re having a meal... cracking times boys. Really strong stuff! :notworthy:

And thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Now I fully intend to drink my weight in cobra beer! :cheers:
I'll take that as a green light to have a beer in honour of your long lost youth - cheers mate! :cheers:

Milzy

Guru
36:36. 😒

bobinski

Legendary Member
I blew, 6am starts killing me. I was just going to cruise in 3rd but you gave me a massive kick up the back side. You started re closing again near the end too.

I was gutted to pull back 30s on you and then you pulled away on the Richmond hill. I just couldn’t hit 5w/k which was very odd. Well done.

Del C

Veteran
21 seconds slower for me tonight at 37.34.

But I'm quite happy with that. I've ridden every day since Saturday after a week's holiday, so felt a bit tired at the start.

Tried a different approach tonight. Much slower at the start and picked the speed up from the start banner and then just tried to hold it steady around 3.2W/kg.

Average and top end power slightly down tonight, but enjoyed the ride!

Milzy

Guru
I was gutted to pull back 30s on you and then you pulled away on the Richmond hill. I just couldn’t hit 5w/k which was very odd. Well done.
Yes I had a few mins recovery in zone 2 before you gave me a heart attack. 150 lbs exactly weighed this afternoon. Plenty of belly fat to shed but the guy who works behind me has a sweet shop with interest free credit.

Top Bottom