Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I wasn't going to let you catch me when I found out you'd bought some lube! :laugh::laugh:
:smooch:

BurningLegs

Veteran
I had to work hard tonight for that. I could see you weren't too far back and knew that if I eased back you'd catch me.

Averaged 273W for that segment. Very pleased with that.
Very impressive! I might have another go at it, but don’t think I will get close to that!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Worse without though!
Swarfega :eek:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Has everyone got a time for this segment?: https://www.strava.com/segments/19948946

That was basically the whole of the course from just after our start to the end banner. We could use that if everyone has that?
16:28 for me. Not even a PB despite my HR this time averaging over 160 compared to 134 for the PB. That one must have been done in a big group. Power was up today as well but not as much as I would have liked. I cracked twice in the last couple of miles just as I had @peterob and @AAAC 76C in my crosshairs. I could roll out the excuses but I wouldnt expect much sympathy so I'll save them for another day :wacko:

1574197386863.png

peterob

Veteran
Lots of close times last night, particularly in C cat :boxing:

Let me know if I've missed you off (@berty bassett - I don't think I have a time for you yet) from last night or any other rides.

Some strong times for the likes of @bridgy and @<Tommy> to have a go at. I'll try and have another go at it if I get the chance as I didn't calibrate my PM before I started as I normally do and I'm worried that my watts were being over-reported (I do like the short blasts, but they do seem higher than expected).

Top Bottom