Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Here you go Lee......enjoy this table while you can (until Tommy and Paul have a go) :biggrin:

If it's flat and not too long next week I may have a chance at pipping you too! :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I was expecting 4th this month after the severe case of beri beri
Bring on the mountains 👍 if I have to go round pancake flat London again I will take off quick and spread tacks behind me

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Photo Winner
I’m going to try and get a go at stage 1 tonight sometime after 7pm if anyone wants to join and if the world calendar will let me

mjd1988

Guru
I’m going to try and get a go at stage 1 tonight sometime after 7pm if anyone wants to join and if the world calendar will let me

I won't get a chance Al but will you let us know where you get spawned at the start, before or after the banner? Just out of interest

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Here you go Lee......enjoy this table while you can (until Tommy and Paul have a go) :biggrin:

If it's flat and not too long next week I may have a chance at pipping you too! :okay:

View attachment 493539
I've taken a real beating this month having to do Stage 1 on a closed world with zero drafting from other riders, and Stage 2 crashing me out so effectively riding that on a closed world. Drafting really does make a difference (or based on the TT yesterday, lack of drafting :laugh:)

Whorty

Tomorrow for me. I genuinely hate the course. Flat and boring. I did a slow recce last night as part of a 3 lap group ride and couldn’t bring myself to do more than one lap. And I am a Londoner :rolleyes:
I'm different, I like the London flat course. I find it good for races, just enough lumps to stir up trouble, but they're not so big that the climbers totally dominate. Obviously, Surrey Hills is a different kettle of fish!

bobinski

Legendary Member
I definitely liked the inclusion of a course without any hills! Might be interesting to do a shortish one (not that short) with drafting on?

On Richmond 😁

Del C

Veteran
Yeehah!

Done it!!

Upgraded to Cat B after today's race through the Sand and Sequoias route.

Not bad for an old bastard!!

Now I can look forward to finishing last in almost every race! :cry:

Do I finish this month's CycleChat league in C Cat as we're half way through?

peterob

Veteran
Yeehah!

Done it!!

Welcome to B cat Del! :bravo:

You can stay in C cat this month (one more week to keep your hands on the C cat trophy) and I'll bump you up nest month.

@IrishAl - I think you may officially be A cat now? But it'll be a lonely place if we bump you up, so I suggest we keep you with the B's. Unless you keep winning by anything but a small margin! ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
London is the guest world today and tomorrow so should be fine. I would join you if I could but I won't be home until 8pm earliest unfortunately - good luck

Whorty

Yeehah!

Done it!!

TFFT .... 1 less person ahead of me in the league :laugh:

Well done Del :notworthy: You've worked hard and earned this :okay:

Top Bottom