Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Tour of London Stage 2 Result

Box Hill. Twice. Knackered.

Oh, and as mentioned above the countdown counter was playing up again. I think it was showing 0.3km then switched to 4000m remaining!

mjd1988

Guru
My legs already hurt just thinking how long this is going to take!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I've been struck down by the lurgy so missed stage 1 of TOL unfortunately. Starting to feel a bit better today so might have a go at stage 2 tonight if I feel up to it - although it might be wiser to wait until tomorrow
I wondered where you had gone! I though you were just giving me a healthy head start

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
My legs already hurt just thinking how long this is going to take!
Given Chris's time ... at least 70 minutes for me :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
Too right. You would think the elite racers would prefer a longer race to sort out the wheat from the chaff :rolleyes:
Absolutelly. If amateurs and regular cyclist can ride longer ride then why "virtual pro riders" should ride less. I think there should be 1 lap events only for everyone. But i know one strong group called cycle chatters who can show good example that all stages are rideable more than 1 laps :training::becool:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just signed up to the 7 o'clock. Will be doing it in pootle mode and hope I can make it around tonight without blowing up :heat:

Looking through my Strava for last night, I had quite a few PBs ..... no wonder I was fubbered! Nice and easy tonight and hope I don't see any of my fellow c'ers and feel the urge to chase them until I'm xx(

Just signed up to the 7 o'clock. Will be doing it in pootle mode and hope I can make it around tonight without blowing up :heat:

Looking through my Strava for last night, I had quite a few PBs ..... no wonder I was fubbered! Nice and easy tonight and hope I don't see any of my fellow c'ers and feel the urge to chase them until I'm xx(

I would have joined you but my name’s on a few beers ^_^

Top Bottom