Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
I will probably do stage 2 tomorrow as well. I don't have much legs left tomorrow but Thursday is not any better day for me.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
retirement is great^_^ ,I have been lucky to have been retired for about 20 years , just have a little 1 day a fortnight part time job for the last 17 years :okay: and only 57 now^_^^_^
Mine is forced to a certain extent - I'd rather be doing something but just can't now as need to look after wifey 24/7 I'm hoping I ease into it but I'm not good being bored .... we'll see I guess ^_^

mjd1988

Guru
I qualify for a state pension in 2056 😱🤬

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
53:00 for me in the 2000h GMT ToL @peterob
I stayed with the front pack for the full event. Tried to help form a break a couple of times on lap 2 but on that course any size of peloton will soon swallow up a small break. So I sat in for the last lap. I was feeling a bit weak in the legs coming into the final km and thought I was done for but I guess everyone was equally suffering. Beaten into 5th in the gallop for the line. Ho hum. :wacko:

@LBHIFI
Looking at your 1hour 41 minute ride today I wondered why you’re not getting PRs awarded and when I looked at the individual segments it looks like you’re in the top 10 out of 4880 already in a lot of them. Because your 70 mile training days are without the trophies you deserve, you should pick one segment and go for the KOM.
Congratulations on the seriously strong rides.

Attachments

• F156699E-0684-4784-BB2E-8AF203B24FC7.png
    F156699E-0684-4784-BB2E-8AF203B24FC7.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 4

LBHIFI

Veteran
@LBHIFI
Looking at your 1hour 41 minute ride today I wondered why you’re not getting PRs awarded and when I looked at the individual segments it looks like you’re in the top 10 out of 4880 already in a lot of them. Because your 70 mile training days are without the trophies you deserve, you should pick one segment and go for the KOM.
Congratulations on the seriously strong rides.
As opposed to most of Denmark, it's quite hilly in my local area and Kregmebakken ("Thors hill" we call it) is one of the most notable in the area...very popular with the cyclist as you can see by the Strava numbers. I have ridden that hill thousands of times, and sometimes you just have that day where everything is just right .

The lack of PB's is probably because I used my TT bike once this summer for the commute and avg. 38 kph (23.6 mph). It's impossible to reach those speeds with my commute bike and all the equipment (I'll post a picture later and I thinks you'll agree when you see it).

Top Bottom