Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
How did you find the gradients on the NEO @IrishAl ? Some nice steep bits on Leith :laugh:
All good. I had it set on 50% trainer difficulty and I definitely wouldn’t want to go any more. I liked the higher inertia it gives when you start to freewheel / coast not that there was much time to do that in the event tonight.
As for accuracy my initial analysis is showing me the Neo is about 4% under the assioma uno pedal...this is a bit more than I would have liked and I’ll need to do some more in depth checks when I’ve some more time but maybe I’ll just have to accept my left leg isn’t as strong as I thought :laugh:

1:01:47 @peterob 👍

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hit over 16,000 at one point apparently

1579075709071.png

peterob

Veteran
Lots of rides and lots of strong performances yesterday. Well done all :bravo:

@IrishAl may have a new turbo, but it's the same old story as he sets the early pace. But lots of standout efforts, such as @Whorty heading the blues with a good ride despite his back pains, @Marino.g knocking 6 mins off his first attempt and @Joffey belying his initial categorisation and infiltrating the blues (we may have to bump you up if you continue in that vain mate :okay:)

Stage 2 starts tomorrow - remember it's the long distance that we're using.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Lots of rides and lots of strong performances yesterday. Well done all :bravo:

@IrishAl may have a new turbo, but it's the same old story as he sets the early pace. But lots of standout efforts, such as @Whorty heading the blues with a good ride despite his back pains, @Marino.g knocking 6 mins off his first attempt and @Joffey belying his initial categorisation and infiltrating the blues (we may have to bump you up if you continue in that vain mate :okay:)

Stage 2 starts tomorrow - remember it's the long distance that we're using.
View attachment 500552

Ah, I see what's happened - my total minutes were 113 - so my time was 1hr 53m 44s...

Pop me in my rightful place at the bottom of the table haha! Jesus, I'm 30 minutes down already 😢

I should really do it again as I cocked the start and the finish up and think I could take a good 5-10 minutes off without the trainer issues at the end but it was so brutal I don't think I'll bother :laugh:

Last edited:

peterob

Veteran
Ah, I see what's happened - my total minutes were 113 - so my time was 1hr 53m 44s...

Pop me in my rightful place at the bottom of the table haha! Jesus, I'm 30 minutes down already 😢
Aha - that's a shame....I thought maybe a week on @Whorty's 'medication' had given you a boost :tongue:

I'll correct it in the next update.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Aha - that's a shame....I thought maybe a week on @Whorty's 'medication' had given you a boost :tongue:

I'll correct it in the next update.

It's all a learning curve - groups and drafting is great when it works (like that handicap race last Thursday) and bad when they go wrong and miss the start (London). Hopefully Innsbruck will be kinder... even with all that climbing ^_^

Top Bottom