Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
New 7 week race series with team competition.

The Danish cycling site feltet.dk (feltet = the peloton) starts a new race series on Tuesday nights at 7.15PM UK. A, B and C cats only (also an E Cat for women, but they are allowed to race in men‘s cats).

Any of you want to do this series? We could do it as a team within each cat or just ride as individuals as we normally do.
I'd be up for this (assuming we don't have a separate CC league running too). Officially on ZP still a C cat rider but if not enough C's to create a team I'll happily make up the numbers in B cat :okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'd be up for this (assuming we don't have a separate CC league running too). Officially on ZP still a C cat rider but if not enough C's to create a team I'll happily make up the numbers in B cat :okay:

The league/meetup rides are usually Thursday, right? Shouldn’t be a problem with another ”friendly” race on Tuesday. :smile: See you in B! :hello:

Del C

Veteran

The Danish cycling site feltet.dk (feltet = the peloton) starts a new race series on Tuesday nights at 7.15PM UK. A, B and C cats only (also an E Cat for women, but they are allowed to race in men‘s cats).

Any of you want to do this series? We could do it as a team within each cat or just ride as individuals as we normally do.
I'd be up for this as well.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Current weather forecast for this Duathlon I'm meant to be doing on Sunday - on a very open and exposed race track that's already a bit notorious for crosswinds I might add :eek:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Stages planned:

Stage 1: 3x Astoria Line 8 in New York. Distance: 34,5 km HM: 129.

Stage 2: Watopia Waistband in Watopia. Distance: 25,5 km. HM: 83.

Stage 3: Innsbruckring in Innsbruck. Distance: 25,4 kilometer. HM: 72.

Stage 4: 2x UCI Worlds Route in Richmond. Distance: 32,6 km. HM: 142.

Stage 5: Volcano Climb After Party in Watopia. Distance: 40,0 km. HM: 266.

Stage 6: 15x Downtown Dolphin in Crit City. Distance: 29,1 km. HM: 8.

Stage 7: 5x The 6 Train in New York. Distance: 32 km. HM: 61.

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think I'm back in C for now
Hopefully won't take you long to get your fitness back :okay:

I'm concentrating a lot of effort on Zwift workouts at the moment. Some really good ones available And I think they are definitely helping. Losing 4+kg (if/when it comes) will be the final piece in the jigsaw for me.

They don't say. Points are given to the 30 first riders in each category (winner = 35 points, 2nd 30, 3rd 28, 4th 27, 5th 26...), and each team member's points then goes into the team ranking. As I read it, bigger teams then have the advantage. :sad: Also there will be sprints during the races with points awarded to the 5 first riders to cross, pretty much like in real world races.
Stage 1 (Feb. 18th) is 3 laps of NY Astoria Line 8 (34,5 km in total).
Great shout.

I’d be up for a c group if enough interest.

Picture me jumping up and down waving my arm yelling pick me
Pick me...then someone explains cat B doesn't refer to hip slang using the first letter of your last name. Brusgaard would also be cat B. Bridgy cat B. Del cat C...

Last edited:
Top Bottom