Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Only gonna get better racing harder competitors

That is true of course. But I dont think it’s that clear cut mate. I’ve never won a race in B cat so it’s not like I’m not being pushed. You have a similar w/kg to me. So probably in a similar boat?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Hate to admit you are faster but lanky legs are better for cycling else jimmy cranky would win tdf
I started in c and was hurt when it kicked me into b as I had never won.a few months ago I was borderline in uphill races but can’t compete on flat
In mixed races our times beat a few A (you a few more ) so I don’t think we would be last but I stand no chance where as you do - I like it in b where I sometimes come close to the winners

<Tommy>

Just came 5th out of 50 in the C cat Crit Race :wahhey: Just waiting for ZP to update to see where I came on the 'official' podium ^_^

Edit: ZP has me 4th :banghead: Exact same time for all of us in top 7 :tongue: I need to work on my sprint :laugh:

Bad luck Carl. Or good going mate (?). Depends which way you look at it I guess :smile:. My daughters school seems to have followed the national trend of giving everyone who competes in a race a prize. Unfortunately you didn’t finish on the podium so we can’t give you a trophy. But you can have a thumbs up from me instead.

👍

There you go mate 😄

<Tommy>

Hate to admit you are faster but lanky legs are better for cycling else jimmy cranky would win tdf
I started in c and was hurt when it kicked me into b as I had never won.a few months ago I was borderline in uphill races but can’t compete on flat
In mixed races our times beat a few A (you a few more ) so I don’t think we would be last but I stand no chance where as you do - I like it in b where I sometimes come close to the winners

Did you just compare yourself to jimmy cranky 😁

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Bad luck Carl. Or good going mate (?). Depends which way you look at it I guess :smile:. My daughters school seems to have followed the national trend of giving everyone who competes in a race a prize. Unfortunately you didn’t finish on the podium so we can’t give you a trophy. But you can have a thumbs up from me instead.

👍

There you go mate 😄
I convinced myself there must be a few sandbaggers and a few not ZP registered so figured anything top 5 would be fine. Rookie mistake :cry: I started my sprint too late, got stuck in a sticky draft. Oh well, there is always next time :laugh:

<Tommy>

Maybe a poor example

Maybe. But I’ve quoted it now so you’re stuck with it

👍 There you go jimmy 😁

Milzy

Guru
So today I was going to try and ride around Watopia for about 4 to 5 hours. After just over 2 I had to give up. Freezing cold sweat didn't feel nice. Couldn't get the garage temperature right with a tiny oil heater. Had to have the fan off for most of it as it, was blowing freezing damp air at me. Give me a heat wave any day.
Bkool also offered a year for half price. Still don't think I'll bother. I prefer Rouvey which is £6 a month. I'm getting fed up of indoor training now to be honest, I'm sick of this winter. It's the worst one I can ever remember.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I convinced myself there must be a few sandbaggers and a few not ZP registered so figured anything top 5 would be fine. Rookie mistake :cry: I started my sprint too late, got stuck in a sticky draft. Oh well, there is always next time :laugh:

Do some interval sprint work amongst all the z2 and ftp work!!! 👍😁

bobinski

Legendary Member
So today I was going to try and ride around Watopia for about 4 to 5 hours. After just over 2 I had to give up. Freezing cold sweat didn't feel nice. Couldn't get the garage temperature right with a tiny oil heater. Had to have the fan off for most of it as it, was blowing freezing damp air at me. Give me a heat wave any day.
Bkool also offered a year for half price. Still don't think I'll bother. I prefer Rouvey which is £6 a month. I'm getting fed up of indoor training now to be honest, I'm sick of this winter. It's the worst one I can ever remember.

Cheer up lad 👍😁

Spring is here soon.

Del C

Veteran
What is it you like about Rouvey?

I've looked at it but not at any detailed level. Is the augmented reality option any good?

I have just bought a storm guard weather strip for my garage door as I was getting rain and very strong drafts under the bottom of the door, I installed it yesterday and it’s bouncing down outside now and it’s doing it’s job no wet floor or drafts and the garage feels quite a few degrees warmer

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I9HAGBO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Milzy

Guru
What is it you like about Rouvey?

I've looked at it but not at any detailed level. Is the augmented reality option any good?
The amount of routes and famous climbs from all over the world. The camera footage is good quality. The HUD is usable. Augmented reality is excellent but sadly only on certain routes. The price is very reasonable. It would be even better if the community grew. See Ollie's GCN Rouvey video & get the code for a months free trial.

Top Bottom