Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alongo

Guru
Oops, looks like I've just got myself another bike. Got a TT bike to have another bash at Time Trialling this year. It felt really weird getting back on the aero bars after many years. My good lady gave me the cash for it as a Valentine's Day present - we never do Valentine's Day, so I have nothing for her. Best be extra special nice to her :smooch: What a woman.

View attachment 504569
Thats a very nice bike . What distance are you going to try and what time are you aiming at ?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
the DBR series looks interesting @Brusgaard. I think I’ll give this a go too!

The DBR Series is another Danish series of races. They (feltet.dk) were just streaming the DBR race to get things ready for the streaming of the “Feltet.dk Race Series”, which is the one we are going to do.

You are A cat, right? It‘ll be a lonely ride with no teammembers. :sad: They will only stream from the A cat, so the rest of us will have to look elsewhere, or stream/record it ourselves... :smile:
4 of us signed up for the B Cat so far... :boxing:

Del C

Veteran
The DBR Series is another Danish series of races. They (feltet.dk) were just streaming the DBR race to get things ready for the streaming of the “Feltet.dk Race Series”, which is the one we are going to do.

You are A cat, right? It‘ll be a lonely ride with no teammembers. :sad: They will only stream from the A cat, so the rest of us will have to look elsewhere, or stream/record it ourselves... :smile:
I'm in as well.

I was about to sign up for B as well when I noticed that @Brendan Parker and @mjd1988 had entered in the C category, so I've joined them instead!

Is there something we have to do to get ourselves recognised as a Cyclechat team or does Zwiftpower handle that?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I'll start with the classic 10 miles and see how it goes. Many years ago I did a year of TT and my best then was 24.24 so that is my first target.

My best from memory is about the same Martin for a 10. I keep missing a local 25 at Newark which has a fast reputation. With calm weather, sub 1hr is possible for riders who do not normally hit that time

bobinski

Legendary Member
GL mr Bridgy👍

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

Yes unfortunately I am at the bottom of Cat A so quite used to attacking off the back of the peleton early in the races.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yes unfortunately I am at the bottom of Cat A so quite used to attacking off the back of the peleton early in the races.

I’m at a bit of a cross roads Alan. My last two races have been relatively short and they both pushed me over 4 w/kg line. The last being a crit which was just over 20 mins for an average power of 321w. It’s nice to hit a new ftp but I know w/kg I can’t compete going over lumps in cat A. Now I’m wondering whether I should do another short one and push on to A cat or sit back a bit. If I thought I’d even have a chance of hanging onto the pack in A I’d probably push on. Maybe I should just give it a go. I’m Just thinking out loud really... did you have a similar dilemma? I think your FTP is a fair bit higher than mine and we’re the same weight so you probably less borderline than me.

Top Bottom