Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Apparently there was a bit confusion about where the race finish line was, so a change of rules has been announced.
The total points for a rider will include the 6 races where he/her scored the most points and not points from all 7 races.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Hmm, in the race description it says:
"BEST 5 races will count towards the final result. "
but the race organizer feltet.dk says best 6 races.
Not that it matters for me since my best will probably be 0 :blush:

JuhaL

Guru
Apparently there was a bit confusion about where the race finish line was, so a change of rules has been announced.
The total points for a rider will include the 6 races where he/her scored the most points and not points from all 7 races.
Could that be a reason why any results are not appeared on companion app yet?

Edit. I don’t know what i was talking about, ofcourse i saw them there and gived ride on’s. I am getting old, beside of eyesight i have a lag of memory as well :angry:

Last edited:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Will discord only send your voice as you speak near mic automatically so your background noise doesn't come through? I don't want to be pushing buttons while racing.
Sorry if this has already been answered - when PTT is enabled you have to press a button on your phone/screen. Not ideal but it works for me as I have the phone mounted where my garmin would be when riding outdoors.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
So good, it probably needs saying again :laugh: Team C are on fire :okay:

1582747792793.png

Sorry Chris, couldn't quite get you into the frame!

Last edited:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Just catching up on the 6/7 pages of chatter since last night. Busy day in the office then? :laugh:
My best three races (all Assioma days) won’t wash out ofThe system until early March so I’m stuck taking a beating until then.

I do see you can ask Zwiftpower to delete mis-calibrated rides from your history but I don’t really want to do that either as it’s not like I was racing with an unfair advantage, just a different version of the truth. And the difference is only a few percent but enough to tip me into B I guess.

Whorty

this discord I don’t feel will work for me after the start unless you want hear ahhhhh fuuuuuuc£ ahhhhhhhh pant pant die

might be useful if those who can talk though can let us know what’s coming up on course:okay: Anyone in cat C capable of a commentary of the course??
Happy to give Discord a go, but like you there may be a bit of swearing and lots of coughing up gunk, which I'm told by the wife is not a pleasant sound ^_^

Happy to give Discord a go, but like you there may be a bit of swearing and lots of coughing up gunk, which I'm told by the wife is not a pleasant sound ^_^
Would be good to discuss different sections of the course approaching but Not sure I could talk. Maybe we could start a meet up ride before next Tuesday on Innsbruck ideally and recce the route and give it a go??

Whorty

Would be good to discuss different sections of the course approaching but Not sure I could talk. Maybe we could start a meet up ride before next Tuesday on Innsbruck ideally and recce the route and give it a go??
Innsbruck is the world Friday and Saturday, so could be worth looking for a race maybe we could jump on? I'll have a look at the events list.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Ideally we need a commentary and route pointer not riding, just to encourage those on course. Innsbruck is pretty flat apart from the Kugel up and down. Its for me a 1.20 hard or 1.05 flat out effort(doubt I could recover) in a race

Milzy

Guru
Just catching up on the 6/7 pages of chatter since last night. Busy day in the office then? :laugh:
My best three races (all Assioma days) won’t wash out ofThe system until early March so I’m stuck taking a beating until then.

I do see you can ask Zwiftpower to delete mis-calibrated rides from your history but I don’t really want to do that either as it’s not like I was racing with an unfair advantage, just a different version of the truth. And the difference is only a few percent but enough to tip me into B I guess.
How much of a % were you up on those Italian pedals? I'd guess about 2%? Where is your left/right balance displayed? Is it easy to do drills to get you on 50/50 if you off center? Do you use them only on your outdoor road bikes now?

Whorty

There is a 3 lap race Saturday afternoon, 16:50, which will mirror the Tuesday race. Might be up for joining that and giving it a go.

Top Bottom