Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Hey Randy

The company is Topeak. They do panniers racks and panniers. Mine is the touring model with slide on bracket to fit on the rack.

https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/bags

Del C

Veteran
Just entered myself into the B cat race for feltet.dk tomorrow night. :cry:

Come on you C cat riders and sign up to protect our 2nd place. Only @Whorty and @Freelanderuk signed up in C so far!

Meanwhile @Brusgaard @LBHIFI and myself have been joined by @Norry1 . According to Zwiftpower Martin is part of the 90+ age group which suggests that his winter training has been even more remarkable than we all thought! :laugh:

You may want to check your settings!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
View attachment 509675
Big numbers on zwift! One issue is that the routes are quite crowded and slower riders can just sit on your wheel. Couldn't shake this Swiss guy for ages.
View attachment 509676
I once had terrible trouble getting past that guy and a group of his mates in Mallorca on the way to Cap Formentor ... Stuck on his wheel for bloomin ages before there was a gap big enough for us to get by ... In the car 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just entered myself into the B cat race for feltet.dk tomorrow night. :cry:

Come on you C cat riders and sign up to protect our 2nd place. Only @Whorty and @Freelanderuk signed up in C so far!

Meanwhile @Brusgaard @LBHIFI and myself have been joined by @Norry1 . According to Zwiftpower Martin is part of the 90+ age group which suggests that his winter training has been even more remarkable than we all thought! :laugh:

You may want to check your settings!

Cheers :smile: It certainly feels like that sometimes!

Just checked and my birth year is not in Zwift, so I've put it back in. Hopefully that has sorted it.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
There must be lots of people taking up indoor cycling. I just sold my old fluid 2 :laugh:and sensors on gumtree. Tried to sell a month back with no interest, this time I was getting enquires every ten minutes. Sold it to a woman and gave her a demo of Zwift in action, she liked the look of it :okay:. Must be virus related.

Just keep an eye on your ladies whilst isolated

73D9AD54-86A5-40A7-8398-8C0D88B837D3.jpeg

Del C

Veteran
Due to family commitments, there is a fair chance I may miss the feltek race tomorrow. So my plan is to do the British Cycling Race tomorrow at 12.20 and if I am free (and feel up to it) do the feltek one in the evening as well. https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=375710

Might be good to do the BC series going forward - will see what it is like.
That's great going for a 90 year old!

Chapeau sir! :laugh:

mjd1988

Guru
https://www.feltet.dk/nyheder/optakt_6_afdeling_af_feltetdk_race_series_1/

Race 6 route details. First sprint not until 9.1km (so second time you pass the start finish line (the translation is again a little off..."inpatient spurt" sounds...all kinds of wrong)

I'm hoping to make it but may not as I'm on call (usually over the phone but not trying to predict anything at work at the moment!) At least if I get some early sprint points I can leave zwift running for a few hours and finish after.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Joined a group ride earlier. It was a bit faster than advertised. While I was sorting out a sensor I got spat out the back. Even hammering it I couldn't catch up and eventually ran out of steam. Did half an hour with some other left behind guys then quit. Lesson learned, get my setup working before the start.

Top Bottom