Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It’s the only organised group ride I could find on Sunday that’s doing one of the larger route I have left to do🚴‍♂️
My biffaday, so no way:okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
The Uber Pretzel, looks a much better course then the full or half PRL, which becomes rather boring after a couple of laps up Boxhill:crazy:
Just these 5 routes left for me. If there was a group ride for one of these I might join them, but I think I'll have to do them on my own. Innsbruck route will be about an hour, so not too bad, the others though I'm expecting 4+ hours each. Might have a go at one tomorrow, maybe the 4 Horsemen or Mega Pretzel.

watopia4 horsemen
watopiathe mega pretzel
watopiathe uber pretzel
Londonthe prl full
Innsbruck2018 Worlds Short

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just these 5 routes left for me. If there was a group ride for one of these I might join them, but I think I'll have to do them on my own. Innsbruck route will be about an hour, so not too bad, the others though I'm expecting 4+ hours each. Might have a go at one tomorrow, maybe the 4 Horsemen or Mega Pretzel.

watopia4 horsemen
watopiathe mega pretzel
watopiathe uber pretzel
Londonthe prl full
Innsbruck2018 Worlds Short

Ive got many of the little rides and a fair few of the bigger ones. Im not sure I could be bothered to do a 100 miler on Zwift again. I wont say never though:crazy:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Many happy returns sir

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I decided on Wednesday to have a go at Stage 1 of the ToW ... Nice gentle 2W/Kg pootle to knock the course off my list ... Yeah that didn't happen!! :laugh:

Was 32 OTR from the 109 D Cat entries - top third, cool ... been a painful wait for ZP results, but I ended up 15th on the unfiltered results, and took Silver spot :eek: ... Very close to the upper limit for power to move into Cat C ... Must be more careful next time :laugh::laugh:

ToW1.PNG

And a 5W increase in FTP to 195 I'll take that ... Slowly, Slowly, Catchee Monkee!

Top Bottom