Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I was planning a longer Zwift ride today, but a bit of an emergency with wife, then a swiftly organised 2 hour work meeting (on a non work day!) put paid to that. Looks nice outside so I think I'll try and do a IRL ride a bit later and grab some vitamin D ^_^

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
Workout wasn't completely perfect, still some weird power drops from resistance unit when i ride lower resistance. Not for sure is it interference somewhere from the house or is it something else. This behavior occur usually when i do workouts rarely when i ride sim mode.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Workout wasn't completely perfect, still some weird power drops from resistance unit when i ride lower resistance. Not for sure is it interference somewhere from the house or is it something else. This behavior occur usually when i do workouts rarely when i ride sim mode.
Have you tried Trainer Road to compare ?

I should have a discount code available. PM me if you want to use it

BurningLegs

Veteran
:laugh:. Dowsett put to the sword. No sprint to talk of:biggrin:

There are some power monsters on Zwift.

Wait till he comes up against Cyclechatters:boxing:
A couple of Strava segments from a ride in the lake district a few years ago (I was on my hybrid) :whistle:
1586436935822.png

1586437000803.png

:laugh:

BurningLegs

Veteran
@JuhaL - not sure how you are creating your custom workouts on Zwift, but I've had a lot of success with this web based tool:

https://zwofactory.com/

I find it quicker and easier to create workouts using the web interface than the one in Zwift, and it spits out files that you can just drag into the right folder on your computer for Zwift to automatically display when you want to ride.

For those interested - this does work for Apple TV too, despite no file access on Apple TV. You just need to add the file on a Mac or Windows computer then launch Zwift once and Zwift will sync it to the Apple TV :okay:

JuhaL

Guru
Have you tried Trainer Road to compare ?

I should have a discount code available. PM me if you want to use it
Yes i had and same issues, i registered to Trainerroad earlier this year. Now i just had a feeling that i would like try Zwift as well. Next time i change power source and use Quarq DZero to test what it says about that combination.

JuhaL

Guru
@JuhaL - not sure how you are creating your custom workouts on Zwift, but I've had a lot of success with this web based tool:

https://zwofactory.com/

I find it quicker and easier to create workouts using the web interface than the one in Zwift, and it spits out files that you can just drag into the right folder on your computer for Zwift to automatically display when you want to ride.

For those interested - this does work for Apple TV too, despite no file access on Apple TV. You just need to add the file on a Mac or Windows computer then launch Zwift once and Zwift will sync it to the Apple TV :okay:
I create workout from Zwift app, same place where you select workouts just before ride. You can create custom workouts from there, very simple.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
The Sun has gone in today and it’s bitter cold here
Really? It's beautiful here still. Not a cloud in the sky. Had a great ride out there for 90 mins. Different route than I've done before - nice and rolling, a few little steep lumps but nothing too hard. So quiet out there on the roads, apart from the odd farm traffic and construction lorry, it was pretty empty.

Really? It's beautiful here still. Not a cloud in the sky. Had a great ride out there for 90 mins. Different route than I've done before - nice and rolling, a few little steep lumps but nothing too hard. So quiet out there on the roads, apart from the odd farm traffic and construction lorry, it was pretty empty.
Glad that you enjoyed it , I’ve just cut the grass long trousers and a thick jumper on,I have even lit the log burner 🔥

Del C

Veteran
It was about 23C here.

So I got out and did a 30 mile ride in the real world for the first time since January! Still feels weird for the first 10 minutes when you come off the trainer after such a long time.

And then I had to remember to stop on the way home and take the obligatory 'I'm out on my bike selfie' so I could post it on social media!!

Top Bottom