Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
That’s a fair point steve. Although to be honest I do think you’re never going to please everyone. But a two day rotation is preferable to a 5 day carousel!
I think if history has taught us anything it’s that simple is often best (Donald Trump not included...)

Also am I the only person who only voted once in each section?! :blush: There’s only 20 odd people here and about 500 votes were cast. Robert Mugabe would of been proud of that one!

Vote early, vote often👍

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Although to be honest I do think you’re never going to please everyone. But a two day rotation is preferable to a 5 day carousel!
That was the reason i suggested the 5 day carousel. As you say we will never please everyone but rotating gives everyone the chance...Monday’s will be IRL race night for me...some have the TTT on Thursdays (personally I’m passing on this until Autumn).

Also am I the only person who only voted once in each section?! :blush: There’s only 20 odd people here and about 500 votes were cast. Robert Mugabe would of been proud of that one!
The idea was to tick any box that would work for you... I think I ticked all except any of the Friday Options. #VoteEarlyVoteOften ^_^

Trying to get consensus amongst 20+ people won’t happen so as Chairman you will have to take these big career defining decisions and live with the consequences 😝

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Ok so how’s about this...

Monday I’m going to say at least more than half of us plan to race the Irish league. So why impede on that. Thursday at least 4 people (and I encourage more to try it) race the ttt league so why impede on that. Friday is family time.

I know Del And Jeff (?) can’t do Wednesdays. Maybe some can’t do Tuesday (?). Also nice to break the high intensity days where we can.

So... Tuesday, Wednesday on a rotation. Every two weeks. Between 6:30-7:30 window. We rotate the events discussed.

Please state, yay or nay!

BurningLegs

Veteran
Yay. #VoteEarlyVoteOften

Joffey

Big Dosser
Ok so how’s about this...

Monday I’m going to say at least more than half of us plan to race the Irish league. So why impede on that. Thursday at least 4 people (and I encourage more to try it) race the ttt league so why impede on that. Friday is family time.

I know Del And Jeff (?) can’t do Wednesdays. Maybe some can’t do Tuesday (?). Also nice to break the high intensity days where we can.

So... Tuesday, Wednesday on a rotation. Every two weeks. Between 6:30-7:30 window. We rotate the events discussed.

Please state, yay or nay!

Sounds like a great compromise. Yay! :okay:

Joffey

Big Dosser
Well that was probably the loneliest race I've ever done!

Bolt Racing Time Trial League - only 32 took part, just 5 in D category, and of those only three (including me) were on ZwiftPower, one of whom was a borderline B/C rider! So it was basically me versus one other guy... and I beat him by almost 10 minutes. There were one or two points where I did see some other riders (outside of the early part of the first lap), but for most of it I felt like I'd done a world hack to get an empty map.

I can only hope that tomorrow's event by the same group is a little more interesting.

Are you going to do the Monday Irish thing? How about the other D chaps? @JLaw @Aleman (Have I missed anyone?)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
That’s a fair point steve. Although to be honest I do think you’re never going to please everyone. But a two day rotation is preferable to a 5 day carousel!
I think if history has taught us anything it’s that simple is often best (Donald Trump not included...)

I voted for all the days I could do (so yes to Mon, Thur, Fri) etc .... I assumed this was the way to do it as I had no preference on days I could make (until 21st July!) but def can't do Tues and Weds :okay:

Top Bottom