Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I was on early so start in the first minute. I'm actually going off after my 3 main rivals in the league so should hopefully make it interesting for us as we're either chasing r being chased.
I had signed up early and was off at 1900 but have since quit and resigned up to get a later start time. I’d rather have some people to chase down. There are 24 signed up and I’ve now got a 1905 start time.

It will be interesting to see how young Coleman gets on. His 20min FTP is around 250w (max HR 200 - I can only dream of hitting that number 😩). A shame the points are only a max of 30 given the others are worth 50.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Iv'e not been as excited for a Zwift race for some time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the TT thing works tonight!

PS - Zwift power is down. Hope Zwift get it back up by this evening... :angry:

mjd1988

Guru
I had signed up early and was off at 1900 but have since quit and resigned up to get a later start time. I’d rather have some people to chase down. There are 24 signed up and I’ve now got a 1905 start time.

It will be interesting to see how young Coleman gets on. His 20min FTP is around 250w (max HR 200 - I can only dream of hitting that number 😩). A shame the points are only a max of 30 given the others are worth 50.

I think I'm the second man out so I'll be trying to hold people off as long as possible. I could sign out and go last but then I might not see anyone!

BurningLegs

Veteran
My first Zwift organised TT tonight, too. 12 others already signed up in A cat and I've just signed up so should only be waiting a couple of minutes in the pen. I hope it will show everyone else heading off - that would be cool.

Zwiftpower still down, but no sign of any issues on the service status page:
https://status.zwift.com/

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
My first Zwift organised TT tonight, too. 12 others already signed up in A cat and I've just signed up so should only be waiting a couple of minutes in the pen. I hope it will show everyone else heading off - that would be cool.

Zwiftpower still down, but no sign of any issues on the service status page:
https://status.zwift.com/
Been down all day - not great for Zwift racing if they can't keep ZP up. If we are forced to go back to the Zwift results then we may as well all ride in D cat :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'm signed up for the TT tonight too @IrishAl . But (and please don't bring this to Tommy's attention) my legs are really aching so I don't know how I'll go. I will start warming up soon and see how it feels- may bail out if its bad! If not, I'm off at 19.02 Al so you can chase me down!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I’m gonna treat this one as an FTP test As it’s been ages since my last hard 20min effort. However (official excuse entry coming up) My legs are tired after a 100km solo spin yesterday and I haven’t eaten well today.

looking back at the only other Outing on this course as a time trial saw me complete in a time of 24:44.

It will be interesting to see how the results play out. In theory it’s a real pure power riders course. Looking at the B cats signed up I’m sitting way down in 14th on a measly 315w 20min Power.

I’m debating do I ride ore event a proper warm up and turn up at the start time just on time, or join the ‘pen’ early for pre race chat. 🧐

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Off to warm up in a sec - nice long one as the race itself will be relatively short (I'm expecting close to 30 minutes).

Go off hard and try to hold on, or go off steady and try to keep the power nice and level for the whole race? Never quite get my TT tactics right :tongue:

Top Bottom