Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Chaps. The weather is awful here tomorrow so I’m gonna organise a meet up to do the Mega Pretzel and tick off the course badge. Let me know if you’d like to join. I’ll also be inviting the team IRL group. Aiming for a pace around 2.5-3.0wkg and have a virtual coffee stop midway.

I may well join you.

Chaps. The weather is awful here tomorrow so I’m gonna organise a meet up to do the Mega Pretzel and tick off the course badge. Let me know if you’d like to join. I’ll also be inviting the team IRL group. Aiming for a pace around 2.5-3.0wkg and have a virtual coffee stop midway.
Send me an invite please mate. If my boys football gets called off I might join you 👍🏼

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looks like Men's race starts at 19:45 (Women's at 19:15). Seems quite late for such long courses :surrender:

1601726849882.png

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yikes that is late for probably near 2 hours (worse case scenario)
I did this route back in Feb and it took me 1:58 at an ave of 205 watts (2.8 w/kg). Not racing that day so in a race should be faster so maybe 1:45? Still, my FOMO isn't as high as it was :laugh:

mjd1988

Guru
https://zwiftinsider.com/tarmac-pro-update/

This explains why I'm crap at hills :mrpig:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I've tried the Caffeine bullet sweets ... used these for Tour of Cam last year and they seemed to work well.

I've just bought a jar of caffeine tabs from Science in Sport. They are 200mg each tab so easy to measure what you're taking. I wouldn't take them in the evening though.

..... and 7.45 is a bit late for the race.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Alan send me an invite too please mate. I’m defo doing a long ride tomorrow so it just depends what time you’re setting off.

Regarding the race it is a bit harsh isn’t it! But it’ll be ok once we get going. Eat light and early maybe? 17:30 / 18:00? It’s the same for everyone in the uk so f##k it!

Alongo

Guru
Send me an invite please Al, if time suits I'll jump in .

Top Bottom