Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Interesting! I actually was afraid to move at all in case I caused a dq so will definitely creep up now.

Tough one isn’t it. I think the main thing is to try and agree a strategy amongst the team and everyone try stick to it.

If you watch norry’s video I creep forward as Paul is counting down to zero. I go on the gun and I end up about 40 meters ahead of everyone else. So my advice is maybe practice as a team So everyone’s on the same page

mjd1988

Guru
Tough one isn’t it. I think the main thing is to try and agree a strategy amongst the team and everyone try stick to it.

If you watch norry’s video I creep forward as Paul is counting down to zero. I go on the gun and I end up about 40 meters ahead of everyone else. So my advice is maybe practice as a team So everyone’s on the same page

View attachment 554236

Agreed. We didn't actually have too much discussion about the start other than to roll out reasonably slowly and we blobbed up very fast. Looking at our splits we did the first section very quickly compared to the rest (again showing the impact having all 6 of us together and a flat course had)

Really looking forward to Richmond Tuesday. 8 intermediate sprints with two flat sprints before you hit any hills means there will be people having all sorts of different targets, should make for a fascinating race.

Alongo

Guru
There a two laps of the Richmond Uci course race at 4pm today , only got an A category but I might jump in .
Need to pay more attention, warmed up ,in the start pen with 2 mins to go and noticed I was on aTT bike and it was a TT , wanted a practice for Tuesday, but not on a TT bike .

Ketty

Über Member
Agreed. We didn't actually have too much discussion about the start other than to roll out reasonably slowly and we blobbed up very fast. Looking at our splits we did the first section very quickly compared to the rest (again showing the impact having all 6 of us together and a flat course had)

Really looking forward to Richmond Tuesday. 8 intermediate sprints with two flat sprints before you hit any hills means there will be people having all sorts of different targets, should make for a fascinating race.
Sitting here on holiday reading the messages about Tuesday already is making me green with envy! Can’t believe how much I’ve bought into this zwifting, absolutely love it. Helps when we have such a good group of guys :cheers:

BurningLegs

Veteran
The INEOS squad is so strong for next season it’s surely embarrassing. Froome is no loss when you’ve already got Bernal Carapaz Dennis and bringing in Yates pidcock and Porte. Then super domestiques like Kwiatkowski Thomas and Tao. So strong.

brailsford should do a commercial for nurofen 😂

Top Bottom