Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Not sure how Series Points are awarded but it would appear that Team 68 are 3/4 of the way down the league on SP having scored very few Rider Points. It's all very complicated.

I wonder if WTRL will simplify it next season.

I think it'll be more straightforward from now on

Norry1

Legendary Member
Had to keep checking the site so set an alarm every hour (it's called "a baby" :laugh:)

Ah yes, I remember those. I had three - many years ago ^_^

Del C

Veteran
So one team is in the W1 league, the other is in W2 league. And both in different divisions? I guess that means if either team get promoted or demoted a division we still can’t race against each other?

I think if that is the case then it’s a good thing. It’s better to all be part of one big squad rather than to battle against eachother.

Cyclechat versus the world!!! :boxing:
Morning!

Rest of the World checking in!!

We’ve been placed in EMEA East 1 B Division 1! Awesome result, especially for the rest of the team who’ve had to drag my lardy arse around the first 2 courses. We finished 5th out of 25 in E B Pool 6

Great achievement and we’re on the same level as the top B level WTRL teams. Great to be there, but it’s going to be bloody hard work now.

Last edited:
Morning!

Rest of the World checking in!!

We’ve been placed in EMEA East 1 B Division 1! Awesome result, especially for the rest of the team ho’ve had to drag my lardy arse around the first 2 courses. We finished 5th out of 25 in E b Pool 6

Great achievement and we’re on the same level as the top B level WTRL teams. Great to be there, but it’s going to be bloody hard work now.
great work Del

Remind me which Team you are racing in?
BRT Trappist Beers. Although not racing in tomorrow’s race.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
554607 554608
#23 ⤴️...................................#68⤴

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I’m a little surprised #23 aren’t in one of the top divisions but having thought about it that should mean we are one of the stronger teams In our division. I notice that the team just above us in our pool made the B1 cut so it must have been close. Hopefully we can be competitive which should be good for team morale rather than taking a kicking each week.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I’m a little surprised #23 aren’t in one of the top divisions but having thought about it that should mean we are one of the stronger teams In our division. I notice that the team just above us in our pool made the B1 cut so it must have been close. Hopefully we can be competitive which should be good for team morale rather than taking a kicking each week.

I was thinking the same. The maths suggested that we would have been in the top division if it had been split into thirds as they originally suggested. From a personal perspective I'm quite pleased. I think I'm (just) a top third B rider - so in a top third league, I'd just about be last most weeks :smile: The plan is to get better of course.

mjd1988

Guru

Yes my first thought was that you must have just missed out, but that it'll probably be more fun this way!

I think we probably weren't far off a division below on the other hand so happy to be where we are. Hopefully we will be competitive

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I was thinking the same. The maths suggested that we would have been in the top division if it had been split into thirds as they originally suggested. From a personal perspective I'm quite pleased. I think I'm (just) a top third B rider - so in a top third league, I'd just about be last most weeks :smile: The plan is to get better of course.
It appears to have been split into 4 tiers, so we would definitely have been close but at the very bottom of div 1. No excuses now for tomorrow’s race.

on a more worrying note I’ve got the invite link for tomorrow’s race but in the Zwift companion app it’s saying the race is EMEA W Div 6. Has the CC#68 crew checked their racer link out?

Top Bottom