Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Or maybe this one...

nope sorry it’s the one below 👇

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
300w and never shy to hit the front for 40 minutes? That’ll do nicely on Tuesday too! 💪👍
Ha! Glad you noticed :okay:

I was quite pleased with how it went- I felt good, and could probably have pushed even harder at the end if my brake lever hadn't come loose on my handlebars and become a) a massive distraction and b) virtually impossible to change gear! Thankfully that was quite near the end though!

Did you notice they weren't nearly as disciplined in the TTT line as Team #23?:biggrin: It was nice having the longer rest you get in a team of 8 though!

How did you other TTTers get on?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ha! Glad you noticed :okay:

I was quite pleased with how it went- I felt good, and could probably have pushed even harder at the end if my brake lever hadn't come loose on my handlebars and become a) a massive distraction and b) virtually impossible to change gear! Thankfully that was quite near the end though!

Did you notice they weren't nearly as disciplined in the TTT line as Team #23?:biggrin: It was nice having the longer rest you get in a team of 8 though!

How did you other TTTers get on?

Not too bad. Warm up didn’t bode well but once a TTT starts you just give it your all don’t you? We lost a couple 3 times so slowed a bit so they could come back but to be honest I was grateful for the rest. These old muscles and bones don’t recover so well 😁

Joffey

Big Dosser
Well I did my own TT tonight, turns out I'm alright at Cat C TTs :biggrin:

Ended up with a new FTP of 299 watts and new 20 & 5 min power records. As I knew it was only 10 miles I gave it the beans. It pan flat too so that helped.

I think I have a little bit left in the tank too - I had a flat spot in the middle.

Anyway, I have a new hobby. Flat Zwift club tens :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member

View attachment 555241

Ended up with a new FTP of 299 watts and new 20 & 5 min power records. As I knew it was only 10 miles I gave it the beans. It pan flat too so that helped.

I think I have a little bit left in the tank too - I had a flat spot in the middle.

Wow, well done mate! With performances like that you'll have people complaining about you in the ZRL before long! Cat B here we come...:biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

View attachment 555241

:notworthy:

Note to self, don't race @Joffey in a flat TT :surrender:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
So when are we doing our TTT practice sesh? 🤓
The weather here in the next few days is looking awful so I’m up for practice any day.

Top Bottom