Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ketty

Über Member
I feel sick xx(
Enjoy that mate? :laugh:

Joffey

Big Dosser
Somehow I spent the whole race in the front group and finished 8th :hyper: I have no idea how it happened but I am very happy!

With 0.5 miles to go having suffered from cramp a couple of miles back I decided to attack my group of 8 riders early and go solo for an easy victory... and after it working for all of 20 seconds I cried inside as they all flew past me. Rookie mistake.

CCC Team did me proud. @Whorty in 14th, @Aleman in 29th, @DCLane in 32nd, @JLaw in 46th and @LeetleGreyCells coming in 51st. 67 riders finished.

It will be interesting to see where all that puts up in the league as I'm sure me and @Whorty scored some primes.

A special thank you to @steverob for stepping up into #68 tonight and also @Marino.g who sat this one out. Both of these lads will make their debuts next week in the TTT if available.

Roll on next week!

(PS I had fajitas for tea, I know you all need this info) :hungry:

Edit - somehow I scored 50 points too :laugh: - I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and it will have all been a dream and I actually finished 103rd in Cat B again ^_^

Last edited:

Ketty

Über Member
Somehow I spent the whole race in the front group and finished 8th :hyper: I have no idea how it happened but I am very happy!

With 0.5 miles to go having suffered from crap a couple of miles back I decided to attack my group of 8 riders early and go solo for an easy victory... and after it working for all of 20 seconds I cried inside as they all flew past me. Rookie mistake.

CCC Team did me proud. @Whorty in 14th, @Aleman in 29th, @DCLane in 32nd, @JLaw in 46th and @LeetleGreyCells coming in 51st. 67 riders finished.

It will be interesting to see where all that puts up in the league as I'm sure me and @Whorty scored some primes.

A special thank you to @steverob for stepping up into #68 tonight and also @Marino.g who sat this one out. Both of these lads will make their debuts next week in the TTT if available.

Roll on next week!

Edit - somehow I scored 50 points too :laugh: - I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and it will have all been a dream and I actually finished 103rd in Car B again ^_^
You needed a crap?

Joffey

Big Dosser
Edited :laugh:

mjd1988

Guru

With 0.5 miles to go having suffered from cramp a couple of miles back I decided to attack my group of 8 riders early and go solo for an easy victory... and after it working for all of 20 seconds I cried inside as they all flew past me. Rookie mistake.

Roll on next week!

Edit - somehow I scored 50 points too :laugh: - I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and it will have all been a dream and I actually finished 103rd in Cat B again ^_^

Well done - Sounds like you might be cat B again whether you like it or not if you keep that up!

Top Bottom