Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's

View: https://youtu.be/X51CayWTx5g

ZRL Live on YouTube now... :okay:

steverob

Guru
My problem with a short tuck is that you really need to be concentrating so that you come out of it at the right time and don't end up just non-tuck freewheeling. If it's only for such a short period, I find it to be not very restful because it is almost like my muscles are still twitching waiting to spring back into action again - I don't get a proper chance to get my breath back. But by just soft pedalling, I will stay with the group and be more ready to resume when we hit the bottom of the hill. If it's a tuck of more than 15 seconds, then it's worth getting into the tuck because you do gain a decent bit of rest before having to start riding again.

It also doesn't help that on a Wattbike like mine it can take a second or so for it to notice that you've completely stopped pedalling (so takes me longer to get into the tuck) and another second for it to register you've started again, meaning I have to get on the power that bit sooner.

BurningLegs

Veteran
one of the less obvious ways to tell that there is a cyclist in the house:
326BBB0B-AE87-4832-AE05-9CE7A5669B0F.jpeg

Six coin cells in the battery recycling this month! I think it’s the cold weather - just seems to kill them off. Either that or I’m just unlucky and pretty much every cycling gadget I’ve got has needed a new battery this month!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
one of the less obvious ways to tell that there is a cyclist in the house:
View attachment 570634

Six coin cells in the battery recycling this month! I think it’s the cold weather - just seems to kill them off. Either that or I’m just unlucky and pretty much every cycling gadget I’ve got has needed a new battery this month!
I've bulk bought the CR2032 coin cells in the past but I don't think they hold the charge too well. Also fo7nd recently my year old Tickr was starting to act up - hr data would flatline and jump now and then. Tried multiple batteries but in the end it turned out to be the tickr strap was the faulty item.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I've bulk bought the CR2032 coin cells in the past but I don't think they hold the charge too well. Also fo7nd recently my year old Tickr was starting to act up - hr data would flatline and jump now and then. Tried multiple batteries but in the end it turned out to be the tickr strap was the faulty item.
I get my 2032's from ikea. £1 for 8 with a long expiry date.

Ikea 2032's

bridgy

Legendary Member
Looks like Team #23 is down to 5 riders for tonight as Connor is out with illness, so if there's any Cat B riders out there who fancy a ride tonight please let us know. Every point might matter and even just completing the course earns a point :okay:

We're riding the 18:15 (UK time) time slot

bridgy

Legendary Member
Zwift update out. Believe it’s for ATV mainly but leave plenty on time 👍🏼
Just checked ATV and it hadn't updated automatically, but I was able to update it manually. Probably doesn't matter either way but feels better somehow to be fully up to date!

bridgy

Legendary Member
I was just checking the Team management page on WTRL to check our riders were all registered correctly and I did notice that @Marino.g in team CCC has a cross next to his name in the Zwiftpower column - I'm not sure why this would be, but perhaps you've input the wrong Zwift ID when registering with WTRL? Might be worth checking? @Joffey

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looks like Team #23 is down to 5 riders for tonight as Connor is out with illness, so if there's any Cat B riders out there who fancy a ride tonight please let us know. Every point might matter and even just completing the course earns a point :okay:

We're riding the 18:15 (UK time) time slot
Is @Brusgaard interested? The time might suit him better than the later starts.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I was just checking the Team management page on WTRL to check our riders were all registered correctly and I did notice that @Marino.g in team CCC has a cross next to his name in the Zwiftpower column - I'm not sure why this would be, but perhaps you've input the wrong Zwift ID when registering with WTRL? Might be worth checking? @Joffey
Marino now has a tick, but same issue with the cross for Zwiftpower now for @bobinski in Team #68 and Lee Johnson in Team CCC (not sure if Lee's riding though as he's 8th rider?)

mjd1988

Guru
Marino now has a tick, but same issue with the cross for Zwiftpower now for @bobinski in Team #68 and Lee Johnson in Team CCC (not sure if Lee's riding though as he's 8th rider?)

I think sometimes there is a bit of a lag, bob was the last of our group to sign up but his zwiftpower Id is definitely fine, so they'll hopefully go green soon

Top Bottom