Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Colour no good for you Tommy :whistle:

Is the seat post fixed or is the scallop section slider with bolt holt?

Titanium, wide wheels, off road, touring? ^_^

That’s right Andy it’s the top part that’s adjustable and the post is fixed. You have to cut it to the length that suits you. Then the top bit (mast), has about 40mm play in it once it’s cut to allow for smaller adjustments. Measure twice eh... 🤞

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Good going tonight guys 👍

mjd1988

Guru
Well done 68- Bram seemed to have the FTS in the bag? And I'm sure a few more FAL points as well as a top 10 finish. All 4 of us in top 40.

My top end power isn't quite there but got lucky In that I took a few minor placings in the first two sprints then latched onto @straas 's group so I could sit in and still finish respectably, even though my overall numbers were poor

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I figured my best bet was in the fifth sprint and I nearly got it- just pipped on the line. Then I was trying to shepherd Bram to the finish safety, and I spent quite a bit of energy trying to drag us back to the two escapees... Great riding all around, and a respectable haul of points, I should think. 👍

straas

Matt
Well done 68- Bram seemed to have the FTS in the bag? And I'm sure a few more FAL points as well as a top 10 finish. All 4 of us in top 40.

My top end power isn't quite there but got lucky In that I took a few minor placings in the first two sprints then latched onto @straas 's group so I could sit in and still finish respectably, even though my overall numbers were poor

I wondered what you were doing with the grupetto!

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Preliminary derivation of critical powers is bonkers! Nearly everyone is showing with NP < average power, which only ever genuinely occurs in very specific circumstances.

steverob

Guru
CCC's results were as follows:
@Johnsop99 - 18th
@DCLane - 24th
@JLaw - 25th
(all three in 2nd group on road, only 25 seconds back on leaders)
@Aleman - 38th
@steverob - 39th
(both in 3rd main group, just over two minutes back on leaders)
@Spartak - 72nd
(got unlucky at the start and was on the wrong side of the first split)

And the video from my point of view:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-G03QqWH7w

I gave it my all on the sprint finish but the legs weren't there and I'd already used my power-up to catch back up to the pack after the final lap climb. Managed to hold 4.9 w/kg for 30 seconds and equal my max heart rate, but just could not reel any riders in (apart from the one who appears to have crossed the line before me, but was behind me in the official results).

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

I didn't realise you was a rider short last night - should have let me know, I'd have jump on for you :okay:

Top Bottom