Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you are still alive!

straas

Matt
Apple TV users - can you watch video whilst on Zwift? Some sort of split screen?

Just realised I can connect my Bluetooth earbuds to Apple TV

BurningLegs

Veteran
Apple TV users - can you watch video whilst on Zwift? Some sort of split screen?

Just realised I can connect my Bluetooth earbuds to Apple TV
Apple TV does support PIP, so you can have Zwift full screen then another app small in a corner (as long as the app you want to have small in a corner supports it). The audio will come from the full screen app though, I.e Zwift...

In terms of audio from Apple TV, its even better if you use Apple earphones like Airpods or Beats products. You don't need to pair those with the Apple TV to get audio from Apple TV on them because Airplay is supported. I particularly like this because my earphones always pair with my phone automatically when they power on, and I don't need to repair to get audio from Apple TV.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
First jab, no issues, second, rough for a couple of days. And I've had Covid :ohmy:
Which jab did you have? AstraZeneca or Pfizer?

straas

Matt
Apple TV does support PIP, so you can have Zwift full screen then another app small in a corner (as long as the app you want to have small in a corner supports it). The audio will come from the full screen app though, I.e Zwift...

In terms of audio from Apple TV, its even better if you use Apple earphones like Airpods or Beats products. You don't need to pair those with the Apple TV to get audio from Apple TV on them because Airplay is supported. I particularly like this because my earphones always pair with my phone automatically when they power on, and I don't need to repair to get audio from Apple TV.

Cheers, does it work the other way? Small zwift and big screen with sound?

Just thinking of the more boring sessions where you don't need to see the screen as much.

Joffey

Big Dosser
That's a good time on a road bike :okay:

Cheers! With a few tweaks I think I can knock a bit off that too. Will be interesting to see how I get on over the next few weeks. A load of ibuprofen might be most effective!! :laugh: (Is that doping???)

Top Bottom