Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I’ll let you be the judge mate

View attachment 591551

😂Too much time on your hands mate? .
TBH I am disappointed to see you didn’t put the picture up in a mid 70’s scandi style apartment. You can take the boy out of Peckham but that decor suggests you can’t take Peckham out the boy😁

Joffey

Big Dosser
I know @Joffey likes his hills and if you ever come this way Joffey then you must ride the Porlock toll road, I’ve ridden it today and it was stunning.
Porlock hill runs parallel to the toll road and that’s the hill in Warren’s top 100 with a 25% gradient.

Sounds a good un!

I did Hanging Grimston on Friday (Number 151) - safe to say it was hanging. I did 3 from the Yorkshire book before climbing it - that was a mistake!

@IrishAl
Great Instagram shot today. Also there was another cycle chat rider on Strava that did the tow path that knocked me down to 4th (or 7760th overall)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-063338.png
    Screenshot_20210602-063338.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 7

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
@IrishAl
Great Instagram shot today. Also there was another cycle chat rider on Strava that did the tow path that knocked me down to 4th (or 7760th overall)
Thanks Randy. I liked your strava photo the other day - one with street shops and flags - I thought for a moment you were in Sweden or Norway for a moment. Which towpath sector is this one?

Thanks Randy. I liked your strava photo the other day - one with street shops and flags - I thought for a moment you were in Sweden or Norway for a moment. Which towpath sector is this one?
Its just outside of Belfast. I think it was the last one before the ferry to Scotland. Rick Brown did it again last week but didn't I.prove his Cyclechat standing.
That picture of downtown Petersburg Alaska shows their Scandinavian connection. They even have a Viking ship in the harbor. I should have been in Scandinavia until the 10th. Stupid Covid. Next year. My wife really wants to see Northern Ireland someday. And she always says you need to drop everything and shoot photography full time. You have a gift.

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Weighed myself today and back to 75kg, even though trousers are getting looser. I have been doing a few weights again the past month or so ... I think I may have spotted where the extra weight is coming from :laugh:

I think my dreams of being a mountain goat may be going out the window ... sprinter it is then :eek:

1622882591457.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Weighed myself today and back to 75kg, even though trousers are getting looser. I have been doing a few weights again the past month or so ... I think I may have spotted where the extra weight is coming from :laugh:

I think my dreams of being a mountain goat may be going out the window ... sprinter it is then :eek:

View attachment 592215

Looking buff, in a manly appreciation 🏳️‍🌈🤭

I think im 50kg heavier - oops

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Had my first experience of internet-dropout this morning in a 2-lap Tick Tock chase race. It happened right at the start but I obviously had no idea how hard I would have to ride to keep up with the invisible A peloton which, unsurprisingly, was a short way up the road when my internet reconnected. The gap was only 12s but there was no way I was going to close that on 30 As... A bit annoying but I used the ride to try to boost my 15s and 60s power PBs (successfully and unsuccessfully, respectively).

Went out later on my wife’s hybrid for a lovely ride in the sunshine with my four year old, which involved him doing a miracle skid save on a patch of gravel, and me crashing while taking evasive action! Took a bit of skin off my shoulder but I’ll live 😉.

Attachments

• 54629324-438C-462A-BE61-7958BDA9AA32.jpeg
    54629324-438C-462A-BE61-7958BDA9AA32.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4

mjd1988

Guru
I paused my Zwift membership immediately after the last ZRL stage @mjd1988

I use TrainerDay for workouts. Only £2.95 per month so good value and why pay more if not intending to race? 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, still don't have a permanent spot for turbo at the minute as well so makes sense! Just paused for a few weeks and can RGT as well if needs be

Top Bottom