Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
cor !! a painter saying builders drink a lot of tea !! :wacko::cuppa::biggrin:

I can't help it if some of my clients make me coffee every hour on the hour:hyper::crazy:

Marino.g

Veteran
I've had Bkool Tech support remote access my laptop which was connected to my trainer.
Apparently they found a fault.
He used this software which allowed him to calibrate the trainer but I don't think he could see the output data which he reset or something like that.
Anyway I've yet to try it and I don't know what difference it will make. I'll keep you posted..

It seems to me that they should provide an app that allows users to calibrate online as this is probably a common problem.

Tested the trainer yesterday and joined a Bkool class which definitely made an improvement.
Then tried Zwift and that seemed exactly the same as before and very hard as usual, I tried the zone 2 workout which was so difficult on my Bkool I could only just complete the warmup.
So sod it I went out and bought a Elite Diretot today but I'm waiting for the cassette to arrive tomorrow and I will hopefully have it working by the weekend.
Anybody want a bkool pro with a 10 month warranty.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've had Bkool Tech support remote access my laptop which was connected to my trainer.
Apparently they found a fault.
He used this software which allowed him to calibrate the trainer but I don't think he could see the output data which he reset or something like that.
Anyway I've yet to try it and I don't know what difference it will make. I'll keep you posted..

It seems to me that they should provide an app that allows users to calibrate online as this is probably a common problem.

Tested the trainer yesterday and joined a Bkool class which definitely made an improvement.
Then tried Zwift and that seemed exactly the same as before and very hard as usual, I tried the zone 2 workout which was so difficult on my Bkool I could only just complete the warmup.
So sod it I went out and bought a Elite Diretot today but I'm waiting for the cassette to arrive tomorrow and I will hopefully have it working by the weekend.
Anybody want a bkool pro with a 10 month warranty.
Zwift training can be really really hard (i bailed first time too) - problem was Zwift estimated my FTP at something bizzare like 500 watts, so i had to manually change to 250 then everything was fine.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Bloody good race, some fella R Downey (jlt)?
Back of the pack, but there were lots of high W/Kg. Let the filter do its work Far too fast a start and needed to back off, probably racing with cat A at first, The fastest lap, the last one.

Edit result 26th from 65 lots of sandbagging(30 riders) Actually my time would of placed me mid table in Cat A :smile:
20171205_175545.jpg

Last edited:

Marino.g

Veteran
Zwift training can be really really hard (i bailed first time too) - problem was Zwift estimated my FTP at something bizzare like 500 watts, so i had to manually change to 250 then everything was fine.
Just looked and I had max heart and ftp was set to zero so somewhere down the line they have been reset.
I've just manually set the ftp to 250 and will see what difference it makes.
I would have thought a zero should have made it ver easy.

Marino.g

Veteran
Just looked and I had max heart and ftp was set to zero so somewhere down the line they have been reset.
I've just manually set the ftp to 250 and will see what difference it makes.
I would have thought a zero should have made it ver easy.
Had another go and no change but then I joined a group D ride and it felt better.
Will be interesting once the Direto is up and running.

Top Bottom