Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
personally i know that i have a body that can be likened to my first car
old ,bits hanging off , reliable ( at the moment ) but liable to catastrophic failure at any minute
i know i could never seriously contend in cycling and just want to do the best i can with like minded individuals
and i love every minute of it !
the buzz after having a good one
the sickness after bad one
i think we are all the same mentality that way - just wanting to compete while we can
i feel i can compete better in zwift than bkool as the punishment for weighing less isn't as harsh
its a buzz for me when its a completly level playing field and i do well
sometimes it happens sometimes it don't
and isn't it a fantastic feeling to be at the heels of the young whipper snapper ( sometimes ):biggrin:
it would be about now a few years ago i would hug you all then say i love you before chucking up with a keebab :cheers:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well obviously I’m steered by a higher morale compass Bob! :angel:.

For Sure:okay:

old ,bits hanging off , reliable ( at the moment ) but liable to catastrophic failure at any minute
i know i could never seriously contend in cycling and just want to do the best i can with like minded individuals
i think we are all the same mentality that way - just wanting to compete while we can
i feel i can compete better in zwift than bkool as the punishment for weighing less isn't as harsh
and isn't it a fantastic feeling to be at the heels of the young whipper snapper ( sometimes ):biggrin:
it would be about now a few years ago i would hug you all then say i love you before chucking up with a keebab :cheers:

Soft lad :rolleyes:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Just for you buddy

View: https://youtu.be/1VM2eLhvsSM

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'll drink to that :cheers:

bobinski

Legendary Member
That brings back memories. I had to sing that song in harmony with the boys brigade and girls brigade at the age of 9 in Leeds Town hall. Eyes well up with fond memories :biggrin:

My god! So many :cry: on this forum today-I'll need one of these:rain:

LBHIFI

Veteran
I must admit I haven't really found that with power ups - at times I wonder if they're doing anything at all! (I know they are, just doesn't seem like it)
I don't event have my keyboard in range, so no power ups for me.
During a group workout today, I tried to switch view using the app but the damn thing slipped and suddenly I was watching some chinese dude who was not even doing the group workout :scratch:. I tried to press "Back to me" on the app, but it didn't work .

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Now Andy... you know we gonna have to see pictures of that right? ^_^

There aren't any pictures of my childhood. I was a hideous looking kid, not much has changed. But back then though, I could make the wind change direction which blew the coal out of the fire grate and burnt the house down with all my childhood photos and sportday medal for coming 4th in the sack race 'D

bobinski

Legendary Member
There aren't any pictures of my childhood. I was a hideous looking kid, not much has changed. But back then though, I could make the wind change direction which blew the coal out of the fire grate and burnt the house down with all my childhood photos and sportday medal for coming 4th in the sack race 'D

:eek:

Well at least we know who the windy one was on the IoW :laugh: And how I got knocked off my bike:B)

Top Bottom