Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I don't event have my keyboard in range, so no power ups for me.
During a group workout today, I tried to switch view using the app but the damn thing slipped and suddenly I was watching some chinese dude who was not even doing the group workout :scratch:. I tried to press "Back to me" on the app, but it didn't work .
Similar here. Keyboard not easy to reach so I rarely do power ups. Last night I tried to send a msg to @rob01792 and slipped on the mouse and ended up opening Excel!!! Then struggled to get back onto Zwift screen only to see Rob say he was just warming down anyway :hyper:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Did the 6pm SZR race tonight after a day off yesterday. It was the Road to Ruins route. Enjoyed it but technically a bit of a mare. Had a 5 second drop out which lost me the lead group and then had the "you have 14percent battery left" warning as I'd forgotten to plug my pc in. I had to get off and plug it in which took 20 seconds.

I joined another group which was going fairly well and had a good Sprint to the line. Came 34th of 85 or thereabouts but averaged 249 watts which is nearly my ftp so a good workout.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I brought a new gadget today and it's fantastic, my rear cassette and chain are as clean as they left the factory as i have brought a ultrasonic cleaner
Brilliant.

I've got one too, fantastic for cleaning chains aswell. Put chain in a tub of gunk inside tank 2-3 mins then rinse in clean water again in tank. Dry and lubricate with your favourite oil/grease/wax. Like new chain :okay:

Breedon

Legendary Member
I've got one too, fantastic for cleaning chains aswell. Put chain in a tub of gunk inside tank 2-3 mins then rinse in clean water again in tank. Dry and lubricate with your favourite oil/grease/wax. Like new chain :okay:
Brought it mainly for the chain it gets in those little joints. What do you use for the cleaning fluid?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Brought it mainly for the chain it gets in those little joints. What do you use for the cleaning fluid?

Gunk, I use the small plastic tubs that have washing gels to put chain in, then it goes in the ultrasonic bath of water. Gunk isn't too aggressive and is water soluble for cleaning afterwards.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Tower climb zwiftblog certified.
I fluffed a gear change at 100% otherwise I might have edged Lee’s time. Honest.

47C0B8F8-DE4D-4655-958F-6293A6C001C1.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
@Norry1 you lead to timesheet for road to ruins loop:okay:. I had a club ride out tonight, which started sedately for the first 5-6 miles then the pace picked up. I'm more than a minute behind your time of tonight for 'Road to Ruins'

Top Bottom