Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Tommy, I was going to say "we shall see" but it was so tame in the glory of your response that i had to pay homage.

So looking forward to the trip. I always end up riding at the front and alone in the mountains with the others but us 4 here should be able to offer each other company. Before Lee speeds off anyway.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I think racing should count and I say that as someone who races a lot less than most.
Actually we don't need a league just a list of the major segments, the league already exists in Cyclechat on Strava. If anyone wants to join just ask Kipster to be added. I'll create a thread tomorrow with the major loops, and add the most popular as time goes by, what do you reckon?

Bang on.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy, I was going to say "we shall see" but it was so tame in the glory of your response that i had to pay homage.

So looking forward to the trip. I always end up riding at the front and alone in the mountains with the others but us 4 here should be able to offer each other company. Before Lee speeds off anyway.

Haha! I can’t wait either to be honest mate :smile:. All banter aside we’d be mental to race up those mountains! It will interesting to see how the form goes a couple of days in. This being your third trip like this (?), you probably have an idea of how well you cope. I know myself I don’t recover very quickly, so hopefully that’s something I can improve on over the next few months.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Haha! I can’t wait either to be honest mate :smile:. All banter aside we’d be mental to race up those mountains! It will interesting to see how the form goes a couple of days in. This being your third trip like this (?), you probably have an idea of how well you cope. I know myself I don’t recover very quickly, so hopefully that’s something I can improve on over the next few months.

Err, I think we will race up at least one of them:biggrin:

Recovery? What works for me is early morning starts then once mountain conquered back to a swimming pool preferably care of a sauna and steam room. Works wonders and we are right beside the facilities.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Well done Andy on the new thread :thumbsup:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Anyone racing this evening? I've put two races in this week (Monday and Tuesday) and 5 a side football on Wednesday - My legs are itching!

Probably doing the WBR race at 5.15. Still feeling a bit rough from last night's works do with free bar all night - but it may blow the cobwebs out :smile:

Ryan lawman

Über Member
As i am planning on stepping up from MTB Marathon to 12 and 24 hour racing i now have from my Team a trainings plan . And i am not allowed to do these wild zwift races anymore . I have to train over distance and time with a Low Pulse . No more going all in with 180 Pulse and 4 to 5 wpk . Going to miss it ..:banghead::training::cry:

Ryan lawman

Über Member
Thank god for that, can we delete your KOMs. ?

Only kidding, good luck on your change of tack
I could leave the group on strava then my Name will not Show in the list .If use are having a kom competion it would only be fair . I am not bothered about the Kom,s and to be fair some are old before i started using a PM and when the bkool did Not Work aswell ad it does now on zwift ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom