Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
F#ck yes!!!!!!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Was it only a minute?

I'm not gonna trust the final placings just yet (it has it down at 0.079 seconds atm for me)

But regardless... YESSSSS!!!! CC splitters smashed it across the park
Congrats @mjd! Boys in green doing the double tonight. I think that's my first time over the line in first place proper in Zwift - no waiting on Zwiftpower to weed out the unregistered and sandbaggers 😀😬

mjd1988

Guru
Yes @IrishAl amazing! 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

@Whorty smashed the field for the first two sprints, going early and no one could get near. No power-up, just brute force! Then our team smashed up the remaining climbs dropping the fastest sprinters (i.e. Carl 😂) then @<Tommy> grabbed some sprint points and a top 10.

I went into supertuck coming into final climb, started last and figured i'd just stick my head down....not my usual tactic but I slingshotted through the whole group to win by a whisker (again ...I'll believe it when I see it on wtrl website as last week their finish line was different).

Reckon we've won this week as across the board as everyone smashed it. Let's be having you!!!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well done boys, especially the Irish lads👍👏

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yes @IrishAl amazing! 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

@Whorty smashed the field for the first two sprints, going early and no one could get near. No power-up, just brute force! Then our team smashed up the remaining climbs dropping the fastest sprinters (i.e. Carl 😂) then @<Tommy> grabbed some sprint points and a top 10.

I went into supertuck coming into final climb, started last and figured i'd just stick my head down....not my usual tactic but I slingshotted through the whole group to win by a whisker (again ...I'll believe it when I see it on wtrl website as last week their finish line was different).

Reckon we've won this week as across the board as everyone smashed it. Let's be having you!!!
Massive team effort ... as Captain Tommy said before the race. let's play to our strengths and smash it ..... I think we did ok? ^_^

Top Bottom