Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That recce last night was worth the effort ... no one came with me. Even the second time when they knew what I was going to do, still no one came with me. Quite pleased with that :training:
You can use this to good effect next month 👍

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’m really very happy with the effort everyone put out tonight. Michael grabs the headlines and rightfully so! You only finish .5 of a second ahead of me but it felt like a crator on the moon divided us as we crossed the line! :notworthy:

Carl executing his plan to perfection 💪. Really impressed with that shift Carl. Top stuff!

But when the dust settles and you look across the team I’d like to make special mention of @Girafitti and @straas. Straas got dropped on the first climb but he’s obviously dug in after that, his power number for the race says what you need to know 👍👍. Race on race progress bud!

And girafitti is showing obvious improvement race on race too. To my mind you’re actually on a very similar trajectory to the one Micheal has taken. Sooner or later you’re going to find yourself at the front when they’re dishing out the medals mate!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’m really very happy with the effort everyone put out tonight. Michael grabs the headlines and rightfully so! You only finish .5 of a second ahead of me but it felt like a crator on the moon divided us as we crossed the line! :notworthy:

Carl executing his plan to perfection 💪. Really impressed with that shift Carl. Top stuff!

But when the dust settles and you look across the team I’d like to make special mention of @Girafitti and @straas. Straas got dropped on the first climb but he’s obviously dug in after that, his power number for the race says what you need to know 👍👍. Race on race progress bud!

And girafitti is showing obvious improvement race on race too. To my mind you’re actually on a very similar trajectory to the one Micheal has taken. Sooner or later you’re going to find yourself at the front when they’re dishing out the medals mate!
Was a great team effort :cheers:

I do like a good plan :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Good to see CCC Team Splitters in 2nd place in their division, and Splitters 2 in 3rd place in theirs this morning.

Get your Team Time Trial heads on for next week - all to play for!

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I think it's done lads - did a pretty intense ride yesterday. No discomfort while on the bike, no pain at all afterwards - the knee seems healed. FTP was 200W compared to pre-injury 209 but 'thanks' to my Covid appetite I went down from 71.5kg to 68.7 this morning so a zero sum game.

I'll be listening in and watching the TTT next week - would be unwise to have that as my ZRL debut as it's a very specific event. Big boys should be happy though, as I'll be ready for the Climber's Gambit ^_^

Literally can't wait :boxing:

Joffey

Big Dosser
I think it's done lads - did a pretty intense ride yesterday. No discomfort while on the bike, no pain at all afterwards - the knee seems healed. FTP was 200W compared to pre-injury 209 but 'thanks' to my Covid appetite I went down from 71.5kg to 68.7 this morning so a zero sum game.

I'll be listening in and watching the TTT next week - would be unwise to have that as my ZRL debut as it's a very specific event. Big boys should be happy though, as I'll be ready for the Climber's Gambit ^_^

Literally can't wait :boxing:

Great to have you back. Just remember that rest is as important as training and hopefully you'll avoid any future flare ups!

Top Bottom