Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob, are you still out of the loop of going to work whilst you recuperate from your op?

Daugther says(Fulham), that in London, she is hearing from her work and friends that far more folk are catching COVID or recovering from COVID at the moment. She says it feels like just about everyone is catching COVID currently

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob, are you still out of the loop of going to work whilst you recuperate from your op?

Daugther says(Fulham), that in London, she is hearing from her work and friends that far more folk are catching COVID or recovering from COVID at the moment. She says it feels like just about everyone is catching COVID currently

Yep, it’s pretty rampant though fortunately mild symptoms for most people. Obviously more vulnerable greater the risk.
I won’t be going into work for a few weeks more. Post operation infection that’s being a bit tricky with antibiotics. Bit frustrating given the op seems to have gone well.

Last edited:

alex_cycles

Veteran
Amazing finish again. GT faster than his 2019 time up the same climb yet his little legs couldn’t follow the 2 in front. But not that far behind either.

24% gravel slope is quite a nasty finish. :eek:

Spartak