Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sounds like we have a good level of interest in the Thursday TTT. I’m happy to give team captaincy a go - like registering the team(s) etc. at least I think I can register multiple teams. Equally happy (actually my preference) to have someone else take on the captaincy role and the captains can work together each week to ensure everyone that wants to gets a race.

Id agree with the suggestion about going for a Frappe team and we can also aim to field a Latte team So that everyone gets to play.

All we need to do is the easy part of picking a time slot that works 🙈 - times are a bit different to ZRL times. May I dare to suggest the 7:15pm time slot?? Other slots are 7:00, 7:05 7:15 7:40.
View attachment 655947

All sounds good @IrishAl . I can do any of those timeslots but given a choice would prefer the earlier end of the options

bridgy

Legendary Member
Did a race earlier which was 3 laps of Innsbruckring - disappointing inconsistency on the last lap!:headshake:
Screenshot_20220806-222336_Strava.jpg

Norry1

Legendary Member
Cool watching the wonen's Road Race around Warwick. I watched the peloton go past on the first lap while walking the dog (on the mtb). May get out to see the last lap or two live and also some of the Men's race.

The route is very representative of riding around here. I normally budget for between 400-500 feet of climbing per 10 miles on my local rides and this is 450ft for the 10 mile circuit. No obvious places to make a split but a couple of drags and one short, sharp lump.

At the closest it is about 300 yards from our house.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

mjd1988

Guru
Random one today; mid ride, thankfully going uphill - hear a hiss of air, stop and see a little bit of the tyre has popped off the rim of the wheel. Able to deflate, pop it back on and inflate enough to limp home.

Likely a one off or bit of a worry? Tyre is v new, probably less than 200 miles on it. Wouldnt have overinflated the inner tube? Probably overthinking it, but had planned a pretty big ride later in week

Norry1

Legendary Member
Was your partner shouting expletives in the same manner as she does during the ZRL?! 🤣

“No hanky panky unless you catch that lanky” or similar?!

Most probably :laugh: We were in different areas so I didn't see.

She was by a bunch of Riot Squad Cops - presumably there in case of any major security issue - and they were all wanting to see the dog, asking what he was etc. and fussing him.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Random one today; mid ride, thankfully going uphill - hear a hiss of air, stop and see a little bit of the tyre has popped off the rim of the wheel. Able to deflate, pop it back on and inflate enough to limp home.

Likely a one off or bit of a worry? Tyre is v new, probably less than 200 miles on it. Wouldnt have overinflated the inner tube? Probably overthinking it, but had planned a pretty big ride later in week
Hookless rims? Either way, sounds like it wasn't seated properly.

Top Bottom