Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Don’t be too hard on yourself mate, I’m sure you’re just a bit rusty 👍

(Too soon?! :laugh:)

Seriously though, as Paul said, would of been great having another sprinter in the mix. But I’m glad you’re injury isn’t so bad it stopped you from putting in a performance of CCC. Well done on the sprints 👍👍

Rusty, unfit and injured unfortunately. Had it been Richmond, with a flat run to the sprint I may have had a chance but with the drag up, I'd have been dropped before the sprint. You may not recall, but in Paris last year in B I scored zero sprint points and was dropped after the first sprint. I was dropped by the C riders last night .... I know where my fitness is, and I'm nowhere near B at the moment... I'm also 5kg heavier than last year.

So I get that Bs needed another sprinter, I'm flattered you think I could have done it, but I wasn't being a dick, I really am struggling and would have been zero help last night.

Glad you had a full team in the end, and well done

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Sorry I haven’t been able to ride this season: Jo’s been busy with school governors’ meetings and job interviews, and I’ve been busy ferrying Andrew to Cubs and putting in hours at the office. Sounds like another respectable performance from both teams.

I’m not in the loop on the team chatter but, reading between the lines, hearty congratulations to Bram and family for the new addition!

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Yesterday was hard. I need to rethink my training schedule and do something about recovery between riding.

Also, had a bit of a heart attack just before the start - if you look closely I was facing the wrong way :laugh:

WrongWay.png

JuhaL

Guru
Was you following that girl in the green bib shorts again? :giggle:

Maybe Peter decided to play hide and seek. When everyone was disappeared it was Peter's time to turn and find them ^_^

Top Bottom