Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I'm coming back from being slow and fat-

Actually, I've never made it B...............Ever :laugh:

I went D > C > B > C > D :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
I live in harmony with Zwift. I don’t have any pressure what category i should be. I am now happily in D cat, but if i get to the C cat then that is fine. But if i stay in D cat then that is fine as well. Upcoming winter shows what kind of rides i have interest to do.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Thanks for you responses guys 👍

It is pretty straight forward really. Not to be too blunt but phone signal is awful today so better to just cut to the chase.

As I said we are down to 5, possibly 4. we’re in contention for the league so ideally we’d take your strongest rider (s). If you guys can help us tonight that would be great. If not no problem.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Thanks for you responses guys 👍

It is pretty straight forward really. Not to be too blunt but phone signal is awful today so better to just cut to the chase.

As I said we are down to 5, possibly 4. we’re in contention for the league so ideally we’d take your strongest rider (s). If you guys can help us tonight that would be great. If not no problem.
Even just getting someone that could finish, even in last place, would be good. Wouldn't it? Is there anyone on here that is not a member of C or B team but also not an A? Perhaps @JuhaL?

bridgy

Legendary Member
I went D > C > B > C > D :laugh:

Since I started on Zwift in 2018 the only time I've changed categories was when I changed from my Bkool trainer to the Neo and dropped down from Cat A to Cat B as a result - much less exciting than your rollercoaster journey!

I'm lucky and grateful not to have had any major illnesses or injuries in that time though.......oh no, I hope I haven't just jinxed myself!

bridgy

Legendary Member
When i change my bkool trainer to elite realpower my biggest drop on Zwift was from cat B to cat D.

Yeah those Bkool trainers back in the day were pretty variable weren't they?! Some over-read more than others, and even the same trainer could be quite different from one day to the next. When mine was working "normally" it was definitely over-generous but not hugely - but sometimes it would go a bit crazy and make me superhuman for a while! I used to have to turn it off and on again at the power socket to sort it out - happy days :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
Yeah those Bkool trainers back in the day were pretty variable weren't they?! Some over-read more than others, and even the same trainer could be quite different from one day to the next. When mine was working "normally" it was definitely over-generous but not hugely - but sometimes it would go a bit crazy and make me superhuman for a while! I used to have to turn it off and on again at the power socket to sort it out - happy days :laugh:

That’s right. I checked my older rides from Zwiftpower and there is one ride where my avg power was 302W. That was with Bkool trainer, there was also lot of rides which avg powers was very flattering.

Top Bottom