Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Zsun Chaingang is pretty much a full hour FTP test. Bloody pleased, my hour FTP is within 8Watts of TR 8 min test result :wahhey:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Zsun Chaingang is pretty much a full hour FTP test. Bloody pleased, my hour FTP is within 8Watts of TR 8 min test result :wahhey:

Well done Andy. As tough as most races bar the Start. Cracking watts :okay:
I am afraid I was happily laying on sofa working my way through a takeaway and beers.^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Busy day for you Bob ^_^ I've been running around doing errands today. I also fitted my inlaws new GS derailleur, 11-34 cass and new bling(red/black) chain to his Roubaix Di2

bobinski

Legendary Member
Busy day for you Bob ^_^ I've been running around doing errands today. I also fitted my inlaws new GS derailleur, 11-34 cass and new bling(red/black) chain to his Roubaix Di2

You mean the 130 plus km today? :tongue:

Real test for me today because my effort earlier in week messed my knee up and I had 3 days off the bike for it to settle. Raising saddle has helped with power and less quad muscle soreness but kne doesn’t like it. May look to a ride and then a short race tomorrow to make up for not doing the cg.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy;
From Darren
ZSUN Chain Gang Ride 20/01/2018 18.05 UTC

I sit here an hour after this ride finished still feeling the Adrenalin pumping through my veins, it really was THAT good.
We had 115 riders all in all shortly after we set off from the pier, biggest turnout to date I believe. We lost a few early as we always do, largely down to riders not fully understanding the context/pace of the ride.
The next 60 minutes confirmed that we have THE BEST fast paced group ride on Zwift, and I am so proud to be a part of it. We have a brilliant regular core fraternity now, and we just get faster and faster, and tighter and tighter week on week. It makes me wonder how far we can actually take this ride!!
A real masterclass in fast group riding right from the off, everyone working and the team spirit is incredible.
We covered 46.3km in the hour, smashing through the seemingly unachievable (a few weeks ago) 45kmh barrier with ease. Can we reach the 50kmh? Is it possible? Time will tell!
I personally averaged 260w, exactly 4.0 w/kg for my slight 65kg frame, which looking back through my records is 20w up from the first CG ride on its return in early December.
Massive thank you to all the riders that make this ride what it is, and leave me with a massive grin on my ugly mug at 19.05 every Saturday night. Kudos to you all.
See you all next week!
#rideon

Top Bottom