Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob01792

Über Member
does anyone know of a list of the miles for courses as when I'm on mobile link looking at events deciding which 1 to do its say 4 laps or however many of the course but no miles hoping for something I could print off

bobinski

Legendary Member
Have a look at Zwift insider

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
does anyone know of a list of the miles for courses as when I'm on mobile link looking at events deciding which 1 to do its say 4 laps or however many of the course but no miles hoping for something I could print off

Zwiftpower.com is easier to follow with distance and laps involved.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy will like :smile:

Really good news. It’s funny, I’m on a Facebook atom group who seem completely blinkered to the issues the atom has. But for me it has needed to make big strides for it to be considered fit for purpose. I’ve heard on the same group that the latest atom update has also included improvement in gear shifting speed but I haven’t been on zwift to check for myself. But if both are true then that’s very good progress.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Why do people moan so much during a ride? Did the Ruhr 2.5w/k earlier for base miles but not at sub2. Pleased to see this largely German ride confounded racial stereotyping and was not ordered and controlled but was nearer 3w for me at 72k. So many people morning it was just over 2.5. Just over...ffs
Small group I was with pushed on chasing down those who were really off the front. Good fun and then I am danother guy pulled away but he had more power than me for the last KM and I couldn’t stay with him. So, not a race as such and. Average watts only 210 ish but good fun nonetheless once we got going.

JLaw

Veteran
And I'm the opposite (at least I was on the Pro, not really tested myself yet on a hill with the kickr and a non-slipping belt). I'm much strong on flats and struggle too much on the hills to put out and sustain watts (pretty much the same as my riding outside if I'm honest!)
Wait, umm, when did you get a kickr Whorty?

Which one?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Wait, umm, when did you get a kickr Whorty?

Which one?

Had it about 2 weeks. Nought it off Geoff. The direct drive kickr.

I had aspirations of a Kickr stable, but Carl's need was greater.
' The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many' :biggrin:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I tried it yesterday and was surprised how it gave pretty much exactly the FTP I expected. I've not done a Ramp Test before but it is easier than the 2 x 8min or 1 x 20min protocol. It is only really the last 2-3 minutes that hurt and is intended to make testing less daunting and more accurate. There is a TrainerRoad Beta Group which you can join if you want to test Beta features on TR.

My FTP when I started the Sweet Spot Base II a few weeks ago was 251. I had expected to be at 255 now and hoped for 260. The Ramp Test put me at 258, so pretty much bang on, and the way it is done means that it is harder to decide what your FTP should be and then try and do the 8 or 20 min intervals to achieve it.

Top Bottom