Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Impressive you ride in cross winds Pete!!! ^_^

(Edit - no one notice where the fan is? :whistle: - Good set up tho Pete, even with Le Chat :okay:)
Hahaha, that's @bobinski pain cave Joff.

Expensive handlebars, expensive fan, expensive cat... Definitely not a Yorkshire setup ;):laugh:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Hahaha, that's @bobinski pain cave Joff.

Expensive handlebars, expensive fan, expensive cat... Definitely not a Yorkshire setup ;):laugh:

Ahem!

And yes, I do Zwift physically outside with son no. 1's two rescue moggies and a cheap fan. In Yorkshire :whistle:

I didn't notice the nice cat; it's the expensive table that caught my eye. Mine's an old re-purposed desk.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ahem!

And yes, I do Zwift physically outside with son no. 1's two rescue moggies and a cheap fan. In Yorkshire :whistle:

I didn't notice the nice cat; it's the expensive table that caught my eye. Mine's an old re-purposed desk.

The cat was expensive but that’s my partners 60th birthday present to herself. She’s allergic to cat and dog hair and bizarrely that cats fur is hypo allergenic. I wasn’t going to have one of those furless things in the house.
And the table is the cheap knock off copy of the wahoo. The fan? Yeah- you got me 😀

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I’m doing the unthinkable tonight and have entered a TT race on RGT! Details here:
https://rgtdb.com/events/202721
There might be some shoots but probably no giggles.

So I used it as an FTP test, really, and managed 317W for 20 minutes, which is a PB for me (although I've done more at Bologna for a slightly shorter duration). I'm back above 4W/kg FTP for the first time since the autumn of 2021- I've got an FTP upgrade to 302W.

I rather enjoyed my first RGT race outing. The race was dominated by big, heavy riders pushing out huge power - the aerodynamics doesn't favour tiny riders as much as the TT mode in Zwift does.
1675333181615.png

I came 27th out of 94 (22:57) at 4.26W/kg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
have I missed the boat for the multiday event ? thought it started beginning of feb but can't see anything

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I think you need to be signed up a week before it starts
Pretty sure you can sign up now but best to re-check a few days before the start. Just login, click your profile and make sure the 'World Tour' box is ticked:
FRRaccount.png

By the way, @berty bassett. There's now an additional category in A:
FRRcats.png

Anyone else willing - by all means sign up. Even if you want to do just one stage. There's something in it even for the 'tiny race' fans (@alex_cycles, @Whorty, @Norry1).

Schedule:

Stage 118/02FRANCE
Petit Boucle
POINTS61km/430m
Stage 219/02MAKURI ISLANDS
NEOKYO - All Nighter
POINTS49km/114m
Stage 320/02WATOPIA
View from the Top
ITT28km/1161m
Stage 421/02WATOPIA
Volcano After Party
POINTS40km/266m
Stage 522/02LONDON
Pretzel
POINTS51km/572m
REST23/02
Stage 624/02CRIT CITY
The Shock
POINTS8km/30m
Stage 724/02NEW YORK
The Kicker
POINTS11km/120m
Stage 824/02LONDON
The Bonk
ITT9km/190m
Stage 925/02BOLOGNA
Grandi Archi
POINTS48km/900m
Stage 1026/02FRANCE
Reynard After Party Dash
POINTS36km/1700m
Stage 1127/02RICHMOND
Libby Hill After Party
ITT33km/118m
Stage 1228/02INNSBRUCK
Twin Peaks
POINTS48km/989m
Stage 1301/03WATOPIA
Out and Back Again
POINTS43km/327m
REST02/03
Stage 1403/03FRANCE
Route à Grande Vitesse (R.G.V.)
ITT48km/200m
Stage 1504/03YORKSHIRE
Pumping Iron
POINTS44km/710m
Stage 1605/03WATOPIA
Fin Finale Final
POINTS94km/1141m

@bridgy, will you be taking part? If not, maybe best if I got captain? Would be easier to co-ordinate.

Top Bottom