Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I can only do the 18:00 or 19:00 events, though the 17:00 one does have more people signed up to it already, so I would understand if that is the preferred one for everyone else. I also presume we'd be doing the long course - e.g. 3 laps?
I'm tentatively signed up for 17:00 but am easy either way.

Yes, definitely the 'long' route (3 laps). It's still just over 30k so well under 1h.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Bit harsh on yourself! In terms of podiums I know you've been doing a lot of ZRL segment racing as well, if you were going for just finishing position you'd probably have been closer to podium

Scoring points on segments both last night and last week too. In C1 I think that's pretty good.
I'm pretty sure the podium goal might have been achieved if he'd chosen something other than the Tinies, ZRL and the monthly series. This month's series being flat suits the heavier powerhouses too. Still. Martin's goal-setting approach seems to be like mine. Aim for the sky and then if you almost get there, it's still better/higher than aiming low and achieving it. :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Scoring points on segments both last night and last week too. In C1 I think that's pretty good.
I'm pretty sure the podium goal might have been achieved if he'd chosen something other than the Tinies, ZRL and the monthly series. This month's series being flat suits the heavier powerhouses too. Still. Martin's goal-setting approach seems to be like mine. Aim for the sky and then if you almost get there, it's still better/higher than aiming low and achieving it. :biggrin:

My aim is to get back on the bike within the next week ... and not put myself in A&E afterwards .... anything else is gravy :rofl:

mjd1988

Guru
Anyone have anything wild or wonderful in their pain cave? Saw this and can't decide if its stupid or the coolest thing ever

Screenshot_20230201-173804.png

Top Bottom