Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm a bit drunk. Birthday tomorrow. Foster kids ruined my birthday meal. daffodils.

At least I'm making a difference (so I keep telling myself). And they ended up having Mcdonalds, which saved me lots of money. And that's
there fave.

Sorry to rant.

TTT Tuesday. I am looking forward to it.

Thinking about getting a bald hamster.

But I'm not telling @CXRAndy - He'll lure it in with sweet sweet goodness (prob a twix) and neck it!! :laugh:

(Daffodils seems to be the substitute word for CeeUouNextTuesday on the swear filter)

I thought they'd bought you daffodils lol I was thinking, they'd not the most exciting present, but they are cheery :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Recycling off-cuts cladding panel

20230206_160951.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Running auditions for young gym bunnies :whistle:

If you need men with real bodies and muscles, give me a call ... the girls will subscribe for sure :rofl:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I won (well, on ZwiftPower at least) in the As at Crit City! By the time the 5.8w/kg flyer had disappeared and two more had been dropped, it was down to just three of us, so we didn’t really contest it for much of the race except a few sprightly sprackles up the brick hill. I knew that the little Japanese guy had a 15w/kg sprint and that the Brazilian fella was an A+… so I went all-in at the start of the last lap. I figured there was a fair chance that they would look to each other to chase. Pretty chuffed with that!

Jo’s away in the States until Sunday so I’ll be making the most of racing and riding in the evenings without being made to feel antisocial 😁

Top Bottom