Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Very strong team you have there Paul :okay:

I still havent got around to modifying Sauce:blush: However I was interested to see you can highlight particular riders, is that correct?

You had the splitters highlighted in green. Now if that is right, this would prove extremely useful targeting your designated competitors, so you knew clearly where they were in relation to your position.

Next round we have to beat another to keep our position, we cant improve but we could lose places.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
TTT mode has improved so much since the introduction of the conveyor start and the TT bike draft! Agreed, it’s a tight team and that was a strong performance 💪

Is it any easier or harder to stay in the draft on TT bikes, compared with the bad old days of Trons?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Very strong team you have there Paul :okay:

I still havent got around to modifying Sauce:blush: However I was interested to see you can highlight particular riders, is that correct?

You had the splitters highlighted in green. Now if that is right, this would prove extremely useful targeting your designated competitors, so you knew clearly where they were in relation to your position.

Next round we have to beat another to keep our position, we cant improve but we could lose places.

Yes you can highlight any rider. I didn't do this in yesterday's race but you can view just the tagged riders if you want too. But yes if you know there's particular riders to watch out for in a race, highlighting them could be really useful.

You probably noticed I didn't have it quite set up properly until I realised about 4 minutes in so it only shows correctly from then when I sorted it out - I'm still gradually getting my head round it all as well!

bridgy

Legendary Member
TTT mode has improved so much since the introduction of the conveyor start and the TT bike draft! Agreed, it’s a tight team and that was a strong performance 💪

Is it any easier or harder to stay in the draft on TT bikes, compared with the bad old days of Trons?

I don't know if it's much different to the Trons or any other bike really. The biggest change was when they tweaked the overall draft dynamics and reduced the sticky draft - that made it easier to drift back through the team when you've done your turn without slowing others down, but it also makes it easier to shoot past people when you don't want to!

Having the draft meter for the TTT was interesting - you really see the affect of being pushed to the side and out of the draft completely if someone comes by you when you're trying to hold the wheel in front. Also, you can see that the draft remains quite high surprisingly far back off the group - seeing this meant I knew I didn't need to panic too much when slightly off the back and just maintain my pace and I'd get back

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Yes you can highlight any rider. I didn't do this in yesterday's race but you can view just the tagged riders if you want too. But yes if you know there's particular riders to watch out for in a race, highlighting them could be really useful.

You probably noticed I didn't have it quite set up properly until I realised about 4 minutes in so it only shows correctly from then when I sorted it out - I'm still gradually getting my head round it all as well!

Yes I saw there was something up with the riders, then like you say sorted :okay:

Joffey

Big Dosser
Did the first stage of Race Scotland this morning. What a great course for racing Rolling Highlands is! Cheeky uphill finish at the end (0.6km at 2.6%) keeps everyone honest. Managed to win in Cat D by about 4 seconds but not sure that makes me a climber just yet... :laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Congrats to the Killer B’s on the podium place! Really nice tight pack and team effort all the way🥉

@Ketty you’re looking super strong again amigo. And everyone else looking good of course.

And congrats to CCC boys for navigating another week with no one getting promoted 👌👌. That deserves a🎖️all of its own!:laugh:

I know I know, I’m a sarcastic twat. What can you do?…

All jokes aside, well done for the strong effort last night CCC massive.

I didn’t race last night, in fact lately I’ve just been trying to build / keep the mileage up lately.

I did get a PB for flights climbed before 2pm though! Can anyone best that today?!

7B5A1D40-D177-4602-9181-1196507E4E8E.jpeg

Im thinking I will try to race / tomorrow night if anyone has anything picked out give me a shout.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Congrats to the Killer B’s on the podium place! Really nice tight pack and team effort all the way🥉

@Ketty you’re looking super strong again amigo. And everyone else looking good of course.

And congrats to CCC boys for navigating another week with no one getting promoted 👌👌. That deserves a🎖️all of its own!:laugh:

I didn’t race last night, in fact lately I’ve just been trying to build / keep the mileage up lately.

I did get a PB for flights climbed before 2pm though! Can anyone best that today?!

View attachment 677301

Im thinking I will try to race / tomorrow night if anyone has anything picked out give me a shout.

Beat you on steps :biggrin:

Screenshot_20230208_150358_Connect.jpg

Ketty

Über Member

View attachment 677301

Hi mate. I can’t match the steps climbed (I’m WHOOP not Apple Watch) but I can tell you I don’t think my legs would thank me for it after last night.

The Splitters team is working really well at the minute; Pete and Paul keeping us right (and dragging us round!)

Anyway stop cycling to work; eat some sausage rolls and get yourself back to B. If only to give us the odd week off :cheers:

Top Bottom