Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
O"Gawd, means I have to do it now.

Bob you just have to stay in main group, as you know, can't predict early pace. usually the leaders are quite good at setting pace

bobinski

Legendary Member
O"Gawd, means I have to do it now.

Bob you just have to stay in main group, as you know, can't predict early pace. usually the leaders are quite good at setting pace

Last one I tried they sped off arnd rode 3.5 plus then upped it to 4 in the jungle.

I got a epic KOM pb today, 24-18, minute faster than before at just under 4w average. It was a lonely ride because 30 or so pulled away doing 5-9w! One moaned coz I and others couldn’t take a turn! Hilarious. I should have broken 24m so a bit frustrating.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I noticed your pb, well done. My flabby record is just a handful behind. You must try harder Bob, Lee, Dean are miles in front, you being of smaller rider:tongue:
:hello:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I noticed your pb, well done. My flabby record is just a handful behind. You must try harder Bob, Lee, Dean are miles in front, you being of smaller rider:tongue:
:hello:

:tongue:
yeah but i think they were racing so likely benefit from drafting etc as well as making that extra bit of effort. Mine was effectively a solo effort so they can bog off with their assisted times:biggrin:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
cooked on the hour, temperature had gone up 3 deg C at I wasn't getting any cooler, HR now running at near threshold all the time, time to bail.

bobinski

Legendary Member
cooked on the hour, temperature had gone up 3 deg C at I wasn't getting any cooler, HR now running at near threshold all the time, time to bail.

Andy, sounds like time to rest mate.
Bailed at 50km so i can hopefully accommodate family and get irl ride in later.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Legs felt ok, hr just kept going up, water, wet towel did little to keep cool. Conservatory not best environment with sun and temps has they are

bobinski

Legendary Member
Legs felt ok, hr just kept going up, water, wet towel did little to keep cool. Conservatory not best environment with sun and temps has they are

Complete opposite for me despite being in hot loft. HR below 140 most of time but legs like lead.
You know nearly every other rider in their 30’s!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Complete opposite for me despite being in hot loft. HR below 140 most of time but legs like lead.
You know nearly every other rider in their 30’s!

Your number indicate fatigue, if HR wont climb and heavy legs. :B)

I didn't know that most of the pack were youngster like Tommy :biggrin: Oh well we did well to stay in the pack that long:cheers:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Your number indicate fatigue, if HR wont climb and heavy legs. :B)

I didn't know that most of the pack were youngster like Tommy :biggrin: Oh well we did well to stay in the pack that long:cheers:

Not sure Andy. Not ridden much. I was aware i was fatigued before i went away mainly because resting HR was elevated. Normally 43-45 but most mornings 52-55 and one morning 59. But no difficulty getting it up to mid 170's. I put it down to work stress and lack of sleep. Today i think more to do with quads tight because my ride up KOM yesterday largely out of saddle and then seated 4w plus and HR today because i was not really pushing it.
I am glad i rode. I nearly didnt because the think that cannot be mentioned gave me a lot of jip overnight and wouldnt bend enough to allow me to do a deep squat pre ride. It will now.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yeah, I can hear that bike of yours creaking from here;):biggrin:

^_^

I’m pleased to report no squeaking or creaking from my ride this morning! I’ll never know for sure what it was as I basically regreased everything in the drive train. But my hunch is that it was the cassette / freehub.

As for the creaking you can hear your end? You might want to try some cod liver oil capsules old bean :okay:

Top Bottom