Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Superb fun. Mistimed my sprint somewhat and just couldn't hold you off. Legs were hurting so I went early hoping I'd get a jump on everyone. I needed Robinson (?) to have come past me so I could grab some draft but he just sat on my wheel :cry:

Zwiftpower suggests I move down to cat C, which is probably right given I would have come 4th in C tonight (I came 3rd in B but only 3 of us really raced so doesn't mean much). I race B as this is where the Bkool Pro put me, but on the Kickr I'm a top end C (or a very bottom end B). I prefer to race B though as it makes me work harder to try and stay with other B's.

Averaged 285 watts tonight over the 14 minutes which I'm pleased with, at a w/kg of 3.4.
Good numbers there Carl, to hot for racing :heat:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Good numbers there Carl, to hot for racing :heat:
It was short and sweet (or sweat!) so not too bad. My cave is downstairs and quite cool so I can get away with it. Got pipped on the line by @Norry1 - i do love racing online, so much fun for the effort involved :biggrin:

JLaw

Veteran
Bah. Weak turnout for EVR race today. Even smaller set of racers exporting data to ZP.

On the road I was 3rd in the C category with one clear DQ in front of me. Apparently the other gent in front isn't exporting data to ZP. Nor were any of the racers behind me. So I get the top place for a sub-par race. Interestingly enough ZP wants to downgrade me to D. I couldn't get back into the big ring after the climbs, so I'm sure my power output was substandard, though there's no doubt in my mind that I'm notably weaker given how little riding I've been doing since early May.

Hopefully there'll be a better turnout for the KISS EUR races next week. I generally preferred those anyway.

Whorty

Bah. Weak turnout for EVR race today. Even smaller set of racers exporting data to ZP.

On the road I was 3rd in the C category with one clear DQ in front of me. Apparently the other gent in front isn't exporting data to ZP. Nor were any of the racers behind me. So I get the top place for a sub-par race. Interestingly enough ZP wants to downgrade me to D. I couldn't get back into the big ring after the climbs, so I'm sure my power output was substandard, though there's no doubt in my mind that I'm notably weaker given how little riding I've been doing since early May.

Hopefully there'll be a better turnout for the KISS EUR races next week. I generally preferred those anyway.
Same for us yesterday. Only a proportion of riders are now connected to ZP.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I am ashamed to say I already have all of those on my 160 gig iPod ^_^
Though the iPod seems to be dying :sad: screen keeps failing.

I saw your Canyon post. Given those little legs of yours you may want to get a bike fit and send the measurements to canyon -though you may find yourself stretched out on a xxsmall^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Good morning chaps

I just thought I’d remind everyone that there is a meet ups thread that runs parallel to this one. I only mention it because soon we’ll be making firming up plans for a summer meet up and I hope it goes without saying that everyone is welcome to join. That’s Bkool thread, splitters thread, brvr thread, and also anyone who may not contribute to the threads, but pops by from time to time in the hope of being humoured by our general good humour and wit! (Or lack there of....)

Nothing is set in stone just yet, apart from the fact it will be a social ride first and foremost. So no one is going to get left behind! ( I promise @bobinski :tongue:). And I’ll make sure a large part of the planning will focus on where we end up for a good feed, and a couple of well earned drinks :cheers:

So if you fancy joining in, pop over to the other thread maybe and say which dates are good or bad for you :smile:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Given those little legs of yours you may want to get a bike fit

I knew you were looking at my legs :hugs:

Whorty

Good morning chaps

I just thought I’d remind everyone that there is a meet ups thread that runs parallel to this one. I only mention it because soon we’ll be making firming up plans for a summer meet up and I hope it goes without saying that everyone is welcome to join. That’s Bkool thread, splitters thread, brvr thread, and also anyone who may not contribute to the threads, but pops by from time to time in the hope of being humoured by our general good humour and wit! (Or lack there of....)

Nothing is set in stone just yet, apart from the fact it will be a social ride first and foremost. So no one is going to get left behind! ( I promise @bobinski :tongue:). And I’ll make sure a large part of the planning will focus on where we end up for a good feed, and a couple of well earned drinks :cheers:

So if you fancy joining in, pop over to the other thread maybe and say which dates are good or bad for you :smile:
I'm in for a social, if an easy enough trip from home. :okay:

Top Bottom