Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I've accidentally pressed the Everest challenge:tongue::wacko:

Do outdoor rides count aswell? Probably not alot of VAM but it all counts if they do.

The month of May will be me trying to do two long rides each week so 80 miles rides feels very comfortable. A Watopia hill ride of 2 laps and the odd TT

:laugh: yeah right

bobinski

Legendary Member
Is that the Strava in may or zwift challenge? I have signed up for both. Mind you my Watopia mountain ride the other day didn't save the Zwift and so won't count even though I managed to upload the fit file to Strava.
Will do a pretzel or two at the weekend^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Is that the Strava in may or zwift challenge? I have signed up for both. Mind you my Watopia mountain ride the other day didn't save the Zwift and so won't count even though I managed to upload the fit file to Strava.
Will do a pretzel or two at the weekend^_^

I didn't noticed when I pressed it, what a newby:laugh:
Just checked-Strava

bobinski

Legendary Member
Apparently in time using Zwift I have ridden nearly 5000km! And 45km were climbing :smile: but, only 6669m recently done count towards the Everest challenge. Oh well, onwards and, err, upwards:rolleyes:

JLaw

Veteran
I made the mistake of selecting tour of ca when I first signed up and never went back and fixed it. I'm sure I would have completed everest by now and been well on my way towards the tron bike. Oh well, I fixed it a few weeks ago and and knocking off chunks of it regularly.

As far as I know only rides in Zwift count.

Top Bottom