Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I am an artisan of random conversation ^_^
Did you know the green ant can walk upside down on a pane of glass carrying 150 times its own body weight

So can my dog :smile:

and mother in law :laugh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
upload_2018-10-14_17-57-18.jpeg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Ouch! Sounds like it will be pissed on red wine now

I am ,to be honest, on white wine now while nibbling on crisps amnd mackerel pate :smile:
Eyeing up a
Mountain race at 7 or zsun social at 7-10 if I can make it off the sofa
This morning up the alpe did me in ! Then a mundane rainy shopping trip this afternoon and now scratching a tinny while wading through a bar of galaxy - I hate rainy sundays

berty bassett

Legendary Member
43730594_10216551266950038_6042033286182600704_n.jpg

Shaun Tomlinsonto Tacx Neo Owners Group

7 hrs ·
Is anyone in the market for a turbo trainer and bike combo ? Trainer is a tacx neo with around 8000km done and the bike is a alloy cube peloton 58cm frame with brand new cosmics and full 105 groupset. Really only putting feelers out at this point but the neo is selling for 750 on eBay and I dare say I could get between 4 and 500 for bike as it's been indoors for 90% of it's life.

Reason for my hideous thoughts are I want my family work life balance ALOT better and I'm looking at going into the realms of an 1/2 Ironman next year so my midweek sessions will be short runs and my other bike I'll ride come the weekend.

Considering £1000 if both gone in a oner.

44035733_10216573273820196_7586624858650312704_n.jpg

just seen this on facecrack for anyone between trainers - seems like a deal that could be negotiated as to not lose money !

peterob

Veteran
@peterob

Glad you enjoyed your first Zwift race, you got stuck right in. I'm missing my reliable workhorse Kickr, having a few little issues with the latest Kickr.

Pleased you are enjoying the turbo and rocker board
Cheers Andy. My mate was mightily impressed with your rocker board when he was over yesterday - he's taken lots of pictures with the intention of building something similar for his Neo ^_^

What issues have you got with your setup? :ohmy:

I'm planning on continuing my Zwift experience this evening - WBR Innsbruck 4 lap race at 17:10 :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers Andy. My mate was mightily impressed with your rocker board when he was over yesterday - he's taken lots of pictures with the intention of building something similar for his Neo ^_^

I'm planning on continuing my Zwift experience this evening - WBR Innsbruck 4 lap race at 17:10 :okay:
Might join you, not sure yet. Also considering going up the Alpe du Zwift. Only ever climbed this on the Bkool Pro at 100%, or the Kickr at 50%. Now I have the Kickr working better I may try this climb at 100% and see how far i get before my legs give up :surrender:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Damaged bearings and loose bolts. Nothing too serious, that I can't keep using it now since I've temporarily fixed it

rob01792

Über Member
Might join you, not sure yet. Also considering going up the Alpe du Zwift. Only ever climbed this on the Bkool Pro at 100%, or the Kickr at 50%. Now I have the Kickr working better I may try this climb at 100% and see how far i get before my legs give up :surrender:

if u do alpe du zwift what time u thinking if about 630 ill join u

Top Bottom