Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Might join you, not sure yet. Also considering going up the Alpe du Zwift. Only ever climbed this on the Bkool Pro at 100%, or the Kickr at 50%. Now I have the Kickr working better I may try this climb at 100% and see how far i get before my legs give up :surrender:
I'm going for an IRL evening ride now so won't be on the 17:10 ride.

Good luck doing whichever ride you choose Whorty - Go and beast it! :boxing:

JLaw

Veteran
Andy Barrie and I were battling at the front of C earlier this year... He seems to be making great strides as he's at the front of B.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Andy Barrie and I were battling at the front of C earlier this year... He seems to be making great strides as he's at the front of B.

He's either lost a chunk of weight or his power has gone up. Do you have some historical data to show which or both?

bobinski

Legendary Member

He managed to catch and stay with the A train so must be pretty strong. I got to rest a bit because the B group i was with didnt want to ride at much more than 3w. Thankfully!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Level 1
01942a84-413364.jpg

Refresh profile
Skill B 4901 pts in 818th position
Country Zwifterland
Races 206
Team
FTP
301w
strava_small.png
Skills:
7,804km with 64km of ascent | 218hrs generating 57kWh of energy
Averaging 260w at 80kg = 3.24wkg

And hes lost at least 10 KILO'S

I feel like a stalker!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
He managed to catch and stay with the A train so must be pretty strong. I got to rest a bit because the B group i was with didnt want to ride at much more than 3w. Thankfully!

He's dropped from 91kg to 80kg in 3 to 4 months, slight increase on power, mostly weight loss!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
He's dropped from 91kg to 80kg in 3 to 4 months, slight increase on power, mostly weight loss!
A lot cheaper than buying a new bike to get the extra power/speed :biggrin: Shame it's not easy to do if cakes and chocolate are available :whistle: My target of 75kg is not going so well .... only managed to get to 84kg so far :sad: Need more willpower :mrpig:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I have a target of 62Kg ... Was doing well at 65.4kg in may ... Things have gone downhill though as I'm now 68kg :cry:

Although with a body fat percentage of 15% loosing weight from here on is going to be tough ... I like beer and junk too much ... Which reminds me ... It's Chinese night tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom